I want to Accept you

Jungkook's POV

It's certainly not what I expected, after school YooNa always leave on her own in bus, I never understood why she takes bus she can have her own car or could have just called the driver, but today was different, she came and waited for me, asked if I'll company her somewhere, and I am happy about it.

As we drove away I saw the look on my brothers face, I am half happy to be on YooNa's favourite side, and half sad for them all....we all miss our sister, but this is the time we accept YooNa, she is different from other people, she doesn't use us, she is not clingy, she have a different personality, and likes to be with herself, mostly introverted like all of us, we don't easily trust others, and she is the same, so baby steps from each side, maybe we can have a normal sibling relationship.

"Oppa, can we stop by that Flower shop first?" She asked, I nodded parking the car in front of the shop.

I am really curious what is she upto, we entered the shop, and I was looking around she was talking to the sales lady.

"Annyeonghaseyo, can I get A bouquet of pink and white orchids?" The sales woman Nodded and went somewhere, while YooNa was looking through different flowers, and I was watching her, she stopped at the bunch of yellow roses, they were beautiful.

Meanwhile the Sales woman came with a big bouquet of orchids, showing it to YooNa, she smiled and spoke, "Exactly what I wanted, can you also give me 7 white and 7 yellow roses? Pack them in 7 different warps, please" she said taking out the bouquet from her hands and walked towards me with a small smile.

"What is this for?" I asked her, she just smiled, but her eyes were a little moist.

"Just for someone" she said, who's that person?!

The lady came and handed her a paperbag with the flowers, "it will be 1500¥ Miss"-- "Jungkook-ah, hold these" she said giving me the bouquet and taking out her card, handing it over to the lady, I noticed it's not black card like all of us have, it's more of a normal card.

"YooNa-ah? Where's your black card?" I asked, she looked at me "I don't carry it unless I have to go shopping, which I don't go to..so basically it's eating dust in my drawers somewhere" she is really something, she doesn't even buy clothes much, she doesn't spend a bit of money on anything expensive, not she buys food in canteen more then a 100 ¥ a day, she have many expensive things but doesn't shows-off....is she even normal?

The lady came back and handed the card back, "thanks for shopping here, please come again" she bowed to us, bowed both bowed back, and left.

She sat in the car as I handed her the bouquet,and drove off back to what GPS told me, in 10 mintues we were in the more silent part of the Seoul, "Reached the destination" the GPS said, ai stopped infront of the Seoul memorial-park or Graveyard, I looked at YooNa with confusion?

"Today's someone's death anniversary, I am here to pay respect" that explains her gloomy face, I nodded.

"You can stay here in car, I'll take less then half hour" she said, it was clear she wanted space, I nodded she got out and walked inside, I sat there looking in my phone, when some other phone rang in car, she must have forgotten hers, I looked at it and saw Dr. Song, i rather not pick up, but it's rang again so this time I picked up.

"YooNa! This is the 4th time you Missed your therapy session! I want you in the hospital tomorrow! No discussions!" And the line went dead.

Therapy Session? Hospital? Why is she going to hospital?!

YooNa's POV

I walked in the memorial-park past different graves, and stopped in front of one.