Doubts & Discussions

Author's POV

Jin's hands trembled making the phone slip out of his grip and land on the ground, his mind submerged with the image of what his little sister had to go through all her childhood, and this is just a three-year-old report, he doesn't even know what other cruelty she must have been through, tears stung his eyes, he wiped them harshly before they fell and picked up his phone sliding it into his pocket, he exited the hospital and walked to the parking lot, he got in his car and speed off to home.

As he entered the mansion, he was met with YooNa's screaming in the kitchen, he rushed in to see YooNa and Jimin pulling a file.

"YooNa, let me see! What you hiding!!!"
"None of your business Jimin-shi!"
"Tell me!"
"No!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jin yelled, His yelling is nothing new, but Jimin and YooNa stood there completely shocked, his cursing is rare and his cursing in front of YooNa is the newest.

"Hyung! No cursing in front of baby" Jimin reminded him while YooNa still looking at Jin with her jaw on the floor.

"I... I am sorry, I was just stressed" he looked at YooNa and Jimin closed her mouth, she blinked, and then pulled Jimin closer, "did Jin-shi just swear?" Jimin laughed falling from the stool, "look hyung...she is so shocked!" He said in between laughing, Jin smiled a little and then looked at YooNa, his eyes looked at her face, her same sharp features as his mother, pale skin same as Yoongi, she is the same beauty as his mom that can be recognized in the crowd of hundreds, how can it be? The only possible thing is her not being YooJin's biological daughter, and that is now what he had to find, but even if chances are less of her being his sister, she still has suffered too much, she deserves all the love;

Someone snapped in front of him bringing him out of his thoughts, Jimin had stopped laughing as he stared at his brother starring at YooNa, who was waving her hand in front of his face, he stepped closer and hugged her, hugged like she is a china doll that will break with too much pressure, he put his hand on the back of her head and massaged her scalp gently, he pulled away and looked at her with soft sad eyes, she was all too confused as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Yoongi who has entered the kitchen to get water a few minutes before saw all this, Jin has never been this close to another girl since his sister disappeared and Yoongi was not surprised after what he sent to him a few hours ago, he himself wanted to do the same, Jin pulled away while YooNa was in a daze, but Yoongi he noticed how teary Jin's eyes were, he walked out bumping into Yoongi, mumbling a quick sorry, the sound of his room's door opening and closing rang in the kitchen.

"Why he is acting like I am about to break or something?" YooNa said obvious to the thoughts of him seeing her at the hospital, she didn't notice him as she was in hurry, but a little she did know what was coming in her way, as it wasn't only Yoongi or Jimin who witnessed it, the snake as Yoongi named, too did watch this interaction in shock.

Yoongi's POV

"It's okay, he acts weird when he is stressed, don't bother much," I said looking at Jimin, he nodded understanding I don't want him to talk about this with her,

"Yah! YooNa I'll give you banana milk if you give me the file," he said distracting her, she glared at him, "if you don't know my dear shorty brother, I have two hands and a pair of legs", "what do you mean?" He asked her confused as I picked up the bottle from the fridge, "well I guess, it's just not your height your brain is also small, I can take banana milk on my own!" She said and walked away I smiled at her comeback and Jimin's shocked face, poor baby brother of mine.

While walking out I caught a maid staring at us, she is probably here for a few minutes now since before I walked into the kitchen, what's taking so long in wiping an already clean table? She looked at me and bowed hurried walking away, her eyes showed fear, that's suspicious...

I walked upstairs and entered Jin's room without knocking, I could care less, he was not inside, I checked the washroom then the closet, he was sitting on the very end with his knees to his chest as tears poured down his eyes, I know the picture he was holding, "hyung?" I whispered he looked up and put the picture back in the drawer, he then looked at me.

"Yoongi-ah, are you thinking the same, what I am thinking?" he asked I nodded, I know he was talking about YooNa's similarities with our sister, "But Yoo- before he can speak further I placed my hand on his mouth, and I looked at him, indicating him with my eyes to keep quiet.

"Yeah Jin hyung, let's go out tonight," I said a little loudly as I pulled away, he gave me a confused look, and I handed him the gloves, "sure Youngs, it's been a long time anyways," he said taking the gloves before putting them on, I motioned him to find the listening device, pointing at my ear.

"Let's look at the place we can go. Let's eat out with everyone" he said and we kept on talking about this while finding the listening device, and we did right inside the closet, it is the same, it has a high range and the talking in the room can always be heard very clearly, I didn't diffuse it.

Taking out my phone I sent him a message.

"Give all the staff a holiday for tonight and morning, tell the kids we are going out today, beach and dinner, after dinner, you will slip out before going to the beach, go to the hospital and then disguise as a guard, find the traitor and I'll come with Hobi and Namjoon for backup"

He looked at me and then took his phone which was on silent good for us, he nodded then sent me a message, "bring extra and make sure they are not caught, tell three guards to wear the same clothes as you, Namjoon, and Hobi, these people must be keeping an eye on us.

I nodded and walked out after saying, "see you in the evening bro" I was not a fool to text Jin on his phone, I know even our phones must be traced and hacked, but I am the king of hacking, I have sent the massages in such a code it will take them at least months to crack, and my work would be done in less than 24 hours, let's get over the past, and get the skeletons out of the cupboard, long time ago some people need to be Buried well dad did an act of kindness leaving that bastard but we won't repeat the same mistake.

†*****†*****†******†

Hope you liked the chapter!!

†*****†*****†******†

Vote. Comment. Share

†*****†*****†******†