Bonus III

Before we begin, YooNa's age is 24 in this chapter, same for her bf.
Let's get, let's go!

I started a Dumpster Fire...
Fell in love with liar...
Did things I said I'd never do.

"Guess you are again out of your mind, YooNa!"  It was my bf.

But this time it was different, I am moving back, back with my brothers and here I am breaking up with this piece of shit.

"No Jaime, I have been out of my mind to date someone like you, don't make it hard for me than it already is, Just leave me alone" I didn't bother turning back to him as I was going back and forth paking my luggage in my room.

"YooNa, I love you, I was drunk and I didn't mean any of it" he spoke again, I dropped my jewelry box on the bed and turned around to look at him straight in the eyes,

"You were drunk for 4 months? You didn't mean to go behind my back and cheat on me for 4 months?! And let's not forget how this is not a first time, drunk mistakes don't happen for 4 months stright Jaime!" I am honestly tired and bored of his same bullshit over and over again.

"Please babe, give me a chance" He came forward and held tried holding my hands which I yanked away.

"You know right I can do this the hard way? I have 7 brothers, 5 Cousins, Dad, and they are more than enough to dig your grave, I don't need you, because it's the other way around" I didn't screamed, I was calm, I don't even care anymore, I have stopped caring a long time ago.

"But I love you" He repeated.

"And She don't! Is it that hard for you dumbass to get?!" It was Jungkook.

"Oppa" I smiled at him.

"C'mon dude, don't waste my sister's time, she got jobs to do, places to be, you know the drill" He deadpanned.

"This is between me and her, it's non of your business" he glared at Jungkook.

"She is my sister, and it's very much my fucking buisness" He spoke deadly standing up, moving closer to Jaime.

"Kookie, I can deal with him, just wait for me outside, and can you please take these bags?" I asked him pointing at the bags by the bedside, he just nodded and went out dragging them along.

"How much?" I questioned.

"What?" He looked at me preplexed.

"How much do you need to leave me alone" I stated.

"I- what are you even saying, are you implying I am behind your money?" He looked shocked, more like pretending, as if I didn't know before.

"I loved you, but that's in the past, ever since I knew you are behind my money, I am not interested in being your trophy girlfriend when all you care about is flaunting, and your own self, I wanted to grow as a person in a relationship, I don't need a relationship, I am very much fullfilled with myself, and you made it very clear for what you are with me the moment you wanted me to do everything for you, I paid your student loans, you live rent free in my apartment, yet instead of being grateful or atleast be nice about it, you had the audacity to cheat, lie, and you even tried to manipulate me, So I am done, I have told you this before as well, Just get the F out of my life Jaime."

I took his hand and placed a blank cheque, "take this and don't ever show me your face, I won't take a second to cut your oxygen supply"

I smiled it and walked out for the very last time, It hurts, I invested so much of my time in this dumb relationship, but I will be okay.

+++++±+++++±+++++±+++++±+++++±+++++

This chapter might not be my best because I don't do break ups, not relationships much, but really wanted to write one, about break-up...the kind of breakup YooNa might do.

I don't own the character Jamie, this character is a copyright to on of my friends cuteasducks10

Thanks babe for letting me use this character and also for this idea of writing a breakup that I got from your story, I hope you like this chapter.
❤️