Oh Hi Slut!

YooNa's POV

I was walking through the hallway to my locker, everyone kept looking at me, some glaring, some jealous, some simply gossiping, I don't care, but today I had to wear a mask throughout the Bus ride, people can't stop staring!

"Hey, baby!" I looked in front to see Lisa, I gave her a small smile, "hi unnie, what's up?" She smiled nervously, "where are you going YooNa?" She asked, "to my locker...I need to put my books" I said and walked past her, I saw Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose standing in front of my locker trying to pull out something from the top of it, something like sticky notes.

"Unnie? What are you doing?" They looked at me, "YooNa baby, I don't think you did like to use your locker today... it's not good in here..." Jisoo said I looked at them suspiciously.

"Let me see" I pushed past them and saw many sticky notes pasted.

"Tell your slut mother to not marry!"
"Stay away from my oppa"
"If your mom marries Mr.Kim I'll kill you!"

There were many, I sighed, and opened my locker, inside was filled with letters, a weird smell came from it, rotten eggs, I rubbed the bridge of my nose poking my cheek with my tongue, I shut the locker loudly, making others around me finch.

"Yah!!! Whosoever has the guts to fucking ruin my precious books, listen here, you fucking bitches are no better! Just trying to get in the Kim brother's pants for money! Oh lol! First look at yourself in the mirror!" I yelled, I didn't know my so-called brothers were listening, they came up to me. (maknae line only)

"YooNa-yaah, I don't think you will be able to use this, for now, come you can use mine, It's practically empty," Jungkook said taking the books from my hand, while Taehyung took my bag, which I didn't have anything to protests about.

I looked at my unnies and just gave them a reassuring smile.

"But what if they did the same to your locker?" I asked, I don't want it to be the same as mine,"

"They won't dare, don't worry about me," Jungkook said with a smile.

"I am worried about my babies, my dear books," I said pointing to the books in his hand, that I picked up on my way from the library to do my next assignment, he opened the locker it was empty as he said,  except for two bottles of Banana milk and the jacket.

"Banana milk!!!" I said excitedly...wait he won't share with me.

"You like banana milk too?" Jimim asked, I nodded putting in my books.

"Then drink it," Taehyung said, but Jimin laughed, "oh Tae...you think or kookie will share his Banana milk? Never! He never shared with us"

"you can have it YooNa... -They both gasped at Jungkook's words- "you are betraying your brother? Never shared with me! I am jealous...you don't love me Kookie!" Jimin said in disbelief.

"Let me finish...you and drink it, only if you call me....oppa," he said I looked at him and smiled, "in your dreams!" I said and walked away.

"Yahhhhhh! YooNa!!!" He yelled, I laughed to myself, wait.... am I opening up to them? YooNa control yourself...they are not your brothers and they don't care...

I walked to my usual spot, I saw a girl sticking out her leg intensionally to trip me, I smirked, and placed my foot of hers and walked past smiling as I heard a groan, I sat on my seat, before checking it for any prank, yup there was a pin on my seat, I wiped my seat and desk with tissues, just in case, then sat down, the teacher came with a smile.

"Students I have an announcement... for the upcoming assignments I'll be assigning you in a group of three, and the exams will be starting after two weeks... Start studying!" I sighed, I know you must be thinking what's wrong I love to study... Yeah, I do, but I don't want to do the project in a group.

He took out a transparent box with chits, he started taking out chits after chits making groups.

"Choi YooNa, Kim Jungkook, and Park SeMi" I looked behind, Jungkook is fine, he won't do shit and I'll just complete my project nicely on my own...but SeMi? That bitch? Nah! I looked in her direction to see her smirking.

(Yup she is from true beauty, yeah...the Bully girl, I don't hate the actor, just the character from the drama, because I don't think we should degrade any of the actors, P.s I won't like to ship any of the BTS members with other groups because Namjoon Oppa said)

Let me tell you she is that bitch of every school who thinks of herself as the queen, and rumors say she always tries to seduce my soon-to-be-stepbrothers, well that's not what I care, she's rude, and has a bad personality, due to her constant bullying many students have left the school.

"Is there any problem anyone?" Our teacher asked.

"Excuse me, sir...can I do the project alone?" I asked, "sorry miss... That's I guess it's not possible" I turned around to see Jungkook give a glare at the teacher, oh this little bitch!

"Okay, class let's carry on if you guys have no problem?" The teacher asked, and everyone nodded no, I sighed, I'll just do it alone as if these dumb bitches know anything.

I walked into the cafeteria, and sat down on my chair, putting on my hoodie cap and inserting my AirPods in my ears, listening to some soft music as I slept, it was until someone knocked on my head that I looked up to see Amber, oh another bitch!

I took out my AirPods and looked at her.

"What do you want bitch?" I asked in a flat tone.

"Oh, I want you and your slut of a mother out of my Oppa's lives!" She said looking at her nails, I saw all my stepbrothers standing up in anger and walking towards us.

"What did you say!" I snapped, and they stopped in their tracks, Amber looked at me, "I said you and your slut mo- before she can complete her face had a map of hand and her head flue to other side.

"You bitch!" She yelled.

"Oh yeah! Hi, slut!" I smiled and held her hairs in my hand, tugging them harshly.

"Listen here! No one! And I repeat! NO FUCKING ONE DARES TO DISRESPECT MY MOM! (I yelled looking at the whole cafeteria, while many gulped in fear) now you better get your sluty ass out of here before I ruin your plastic face!" I said pushing her harshly, she landed on her butt... "oops that must have hurt...fake ass too?" I said laughing out dryly.

"Just wait I'll complain to my daddy," she said, wait what? "Oh my! Sugar daddy? Go ahead..." I said and sat down on my chair, while my stepbrothers did the same, their face was shocked.

†*****†*****†******†
Well, you see we love bad bitches!

†*****†*****†******†
Vote Comment Share!!!! Saranghae! I purple you!
†*****†*****†******†
Published:- 17 July
Edited:- 31 Augst