Heart Made Up On You

"Your love was so real, it pulled me in just like a magnetic field. I'd let you go but something's taking the wheel, yeah, it's taking the wheel. My mind says no you're no good for me, you're no good. But my heart's made up on you. My body can't take what you give to me, what you give, got my heart made up on you," (R5, Heart Made Up On You).

Ross's POV 

I closed my eyes and leaned in placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Ross," she pleaded.

I bit my lip and stopped. "I know, Scarlet. I'm sorry," I whispered gently placing the kiss on her cheek.

She stopped me before I pulled away and ran her fingers through my hair. "It's okay," she whispered gently drifting off.

I looked at her and smiled at the sight. "I know you're with Riker but I still feel something. I'm kind of like your Romio and you're my Juliet," I whispered with confidence.

"How did that fairy tale end, Ross?" she asked coldly, completely bursting my bubble.

I let her go as I felt my stomach twist. "The way it feels now, tragically." I walked passed her and out the door.

I couldn't believe it. A huge part of me wanted her badly, but another was starting to question if it was even worth it. She was so confusing, I swear she did it on purpose. I was honestly done with it.

Tossing my leather jacket over my shoulder I went out and got into my car. I had to go to the studio with Laura and wanted to focus on the lines I'd be saying later today. We were going to film the last scene for the last episode of season three for Austin and Ally.

Austin was supposed to tell Ally he loved her but I was wondering if I could even do it after what had just happened. I wasn't feeling love.

I arrived and greeted my co stars. They were all cheerful and as bummed as I was I was actually happy to see them all. They were some of my best and closest friends.

"Hey, Ross!" I heard Laura say behind me.

I took a deep breath making sure I didn't react incorrectly. "Hey," I said swinging my tone.

"Ross, I was actually hoping I could talk to you. Is that alright?" she asked looking around in a dorky fashion.

"Sure," I said trying to hide confusion with a smile.

Laura dragged me down towards the dressing rooms with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, shouldn't we start getting ready for filming?" I asked as we passed my own dressing room.

"Oh, we have a little time," she insisted.

"Alright," I said glancing back.

We arrived at her dressing room and she pulled me inside. We stood in front of each other and I waited for her to say something. I felt awkward yet she seemed giddily and although she was fidgeting she had a confident look on her face.

"So," I said clearing my throat.

"Right," she said. "I just- you know, our show is ending. I just felt like we- I don't know, we've-"

"Laura?" I interrupted.

"Yes?" she asked with a wide smile.

"I hope I don't sound rude or anything but there isn't anything," I paused, "here."

She looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. "Right, sorry. I- I guess I-" she paused not knowing what to say.

I tried to make her feel better by smiling, "Don't worry about it. I'll see you on set," I said as I winked and exited the room. I saw a glimpse of her smile before the door closed behind me.