Ain't No Way We're Going Home

"Let's stay on the run forever. Let's go nowhere that we know, get strange with the stars together. We can do what you wanna do, what you wanna do. Baby, we can do better," (R5, Ain't No Way We're Going Home).

Ross's POV - Day IV

Riker called to buy his tickets and got some for that afternoon. We took them to the airport and after saying our goodbyes we came back to the house.

Scarlet cooked us some red spaghetti for dinner. "Dinner is ready!" she called. We all gathered around the bar in the kitchen and took our seats. She handed us each a plate of spaghetti and made some grilled cheese sandwiches

"Scarlet this is really good," I complimented. She smiled and mouthed thank you.

"Yeah Scar, we actually haven't had a nice homemade meal in a while. Thanks for cooking for us," Rydel added looking around at us all.

"Oh it's no big deal, I cook for myself all the time. It's a pleasure to have others taste my food," she said smiling big.

"Scarlet you are welcome to cook for me whenever you like," Ellington joked as he stuffed his face with a spoonful of spaghetti.

Scarlet got herself a plate of spaghetti and sat down in between me and Rydel. She ate quietly unlike the rest of us and watched Rydel and Ellington joke around.

After we finished eating Scarlet began picking the plates up and washing them. As Scarlet did that Rydel kept trying to stick her spoon on her nose. Ellington easily got it and was walking around making faces at us.

We soon got tired and all parted to go change. I grabbed my change of clothing and Rydel did the same and we traded rooms to get dressed.

After we all got our pajamas on we went back to our rooms. Scarlet was sitting on the side of her bed with a book. I closed the door and the sound of the door latching made Scarlet flinch.

"Woah, did I scare you?" I asked.

She chuckled and set her book down. "No, it's just my book. I get a bit jittery when I read suspense."

I nodded and walked over and lied down on her bed with my hands behind my head. She looked down and raised her eyebrow at me. "Comfortable?" she challenged.

I frowned sarcastically and nodded making her laugh.

"How about we go on an adventure tomorrow," I suggested.

She smiled but shook her head, "I'm not sure That's a good idea. What if more pictures are taken? Besides, you saw how upset Riker was."

I frowned and rolled my eyes, "Come on, Scarlet. Riker went out to fix it and they won't have anything to take pictures of. We've been friends for years. Did I ever try anything?"

Scarlet stopped and thought for a moment then laughed. I thought for a second myself then remembered my sophomore year. Scarlet was a senior then. She had had a fight with Riker and I, being a hormonal teenager, tried to kiss her. I was stupid back then but it still happened.

I blushed at the memory and tried to argue. "Well okay but I won't do that," I said sheepishly.

She laughed. "Alright," she agreed. "Actually, that might be fun. You can tell me all about your life on tour. Have you fallen in love?" she asked.

I was about to answer when I noticed it was more of a rhetorical question. She wanted me to tell her about it tomorrow not this second. I laughed and turned the light off. I walked over to my bed and after a while I fell asleep.

Day V

The next morning I was woken up by Scarlet. I opened my eyes and saw her face. I noticed she was extremely beautiful. "Hey, it's almost eleven. You shoud get up now," she spoke gently.