Did You Have Your Fun?

"Love me, leave me, left me numb... this girl knows ways you won't believe," (R5, Did You Have Your Fun?)

Ross's POV

Scarlet closed the door behind her and I wanted to throw a fit there and then. I wanted to scream and shout and cry my eyes out. But that wouldn't have been wise so I grabbed my guitar and sat down.

I had been writing a lot of music in the time Scarlet was away. I wasn't really sure what it meant but it was my way of throwing that tantrum.

"All I got is cheap wine,
Do you mind?
All I got is love for you.
All I've got is cheap wine,
Are you mine?
I will make time for you too.
Repeating days," I sang as I looked out my window. I looked down at the strings of my guitar and felt a tear run down my face.

Scarlet was right. Maybe we weren't meant to be and maybe I knew it all along. I needed to let her go and focus on finding my own way.

I heard the door open behind me and was quick to spin around. "Scarlet," was my first reaction. She looked down with a smile but not like one I had ever seen on Scarlet's face.

"Close," she said.

It was "Violet," I thought out loud.

"There you go," she said. Taking a step closer. She had a bottle of wine in her hand as she continued closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. The tremble in my voice must have been satisfactory because a sly smile creeped onto her face. She reached my body and after taking a drink of the bottle, she handed it to me.

I nervously took a drink from the alcohol not stopping after just a little.

"Wow," she said to me as she took the bottle and set it on the floor.

"What?" I asked licking my lips and feeling a little adrenaline.

"She hurt you that much, huh?" she asked looking me up and down, not meeting my eyes once.

I didn't reply, taking it as more of a rhetorical question.

She finally looked at my lips as I saw her lick her own. She was trying to seduce me, or at least was planning to. Part of me knew it was wrong but the other, the one that wasn't sober, didn't want her to stop.

Violet placed her hands on my chest and I caught my breath. Without a warning she pushed her lips against my own and ran her hands down my torso and onto my mid hips. I allowed her to do so and wrapped an arm around her waist and brought the other up to her hair.

My head began to spin at the feeling of Scarlet's doppelgänger's body rub against my own. I looked back and saw some alcohol and was quick to take a huge drink. I was about to do something I knew I would regret so I didn't want to remember a second of it.

Violet turned and began to grind against my weakest area. As she did so I moved her hair to the side and began to suck on her neck. She began to moan and would run her fingers over my neck. The sound of her sent goosebumps up and down my body making me harder by the minute.

This girl was amazing. She had a confidence you can't find in just anyone. She knew what she was doing as if she knew all my weaknesses. She came close and bit my ear as her hand ran up my neck and into my hair.

The feeling drove me crazy and I turned to push her against the wall. She seemed amused at the gesture but with a spin she pushed me against the wall instead. She gripped the opening of my jacket and pushed her fists against my chest. She was close enough for me to kiss but would dodge my every attempt.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked unintentionally desperate.

She chuckled and stared deep into my eyes. "I didn't know you'd be the type to do this," she whispered.

"A one night stand?" I asked breaking the stare and looking down at her body.

"Is that what you think it is?" she asked releasing my jacket.

"Well, what else could it be?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

She shook her head, not loosing the sly smile. "Doesn't matter. As long as it's no strings attached right?" she asked against my neck.

"Of course," I breathed.

She said no more and brought her hands up my chest and tight around my neck. I brought my hands up to meet hers and untangled herself from me.

"But, I lead," I said cockily.

"Hm. Not this time. Just put your hands where I can see them," she said going back around my neck. "I'll make you write a song for me," she whispered as she crashed her lips against mine.

She was strong and her confidence made her easily lead but there was no way I would go down without a fight. We kissed and pushed our bodies together as if the touch wasn't enough. 

I wasn't sure why I was doing it all, I was angry at Riker and Scarlet all of a sudden too. I guess I was doing this to make them upset, to prove them right.

She continued to linger but wouldn't go father into me so I had to make the first move. I removed my jacket and went ahead to pull at her shirt. She allowed me to do so and seemed satisfied I had finally acted. 

You can imagine what when on from there.