Chapter 12

KAI ALEXANDER

KAI ALEXANDER. (23, blue eyes, blonde hair)

 (23, blue eyes, blonde hair)

BELLA ALEXANDER. (20, blue eyes, blonde hair)

"You're so embarrassing," I shouted, stepping angrily through the front door after unlocking it with Sinn at my tail, a disgustingly satisfied look on his face. 

"He had it coming," he shrugged carelessly.

"So you thought that because we went through a little bit of turbulence, you pilot deserved to be humiliated like that in front of everybody? All of the staff who looks up to him, and his family who was waiting for him at the gate?" 

"Of course. He's lucky I didn't go through with firing him. What I did will help him remember not to let any mistakes happen again. He could've easily avoided the turbulence if he knew how to do his job right. It's a proper lesson, now he'll put in the work to be better." 

"God, Sinn, it's always something with you," I shook my head tiredly and began walking away, "I'm going to my room." 

"Yes, you are," he confirmed, "go take a shower and dress up, we've got an event to go to tonight." 

"Go without me," I continued walking. 

"It's going to be our first proper outing as a married couple after the precious little honeymoon that only lasted, what, two days before you started throwing tantrums?" He scoffed, "people will start talking and assuming if we don't go together and even I won't be able to save you from your little bitch of a father when mine will be up my ass as well. Go get your ass dressed." 

I growled in frustration under my breath, low enough that he couldn't hear and took a deep breath before forcing a smile on my face and turning around, "what's the event?" 

"The hell do you mean, what's the event? Another fancy ass, large dinner with the same old, spoiled, hideous people as always. I don't want to go any more than you do, trust me," he ranted, barely giving me an ounce of attention as he looked down at his phone, typing away responses to more business texts and emails. 

"Is Jordan Cash going to be there?" I teased. 

His eyes shot up to look at me and my snarky smile grew at the satisfaction of his evident jealousy, "why the fuck do you care if he's going to be there or not?"