Chapter 50

Sinn's POV...

"Is...Is this okay?" She gulped, her nails digging into my thighs. She peeked over her shoulder to look back at me with tear-filled eyes. Her red cheeks glistened as she bit down on her swollen lip, whining as she rode my cock.

I took my time ogling at her body, dropping my gaze to her long hair falling along her back. The sight of her back curving into her ass, bouncing as she lifted herself up and down, made me even harder. 

Once we started, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. I can't control myself any longer. Her face and body became more desirable as the night went on. Especially now that she was on top and all I had to do was watch. 

I could stay this way forever. 

"Fuck," I jerked, grabbing onto her hip as I felt her pussy clench around me. God, maybe this wasn't a good idea. She's so tired out and sensitive yet it makes me want to keep going. At this rate, she might pass out before I'm done. "Just like that, baby." 

"Ah, I can't-" She squealed as I spanked her ass.

"Don't stop. Keep going," I ordered. "When I say we're done, you can stop." Although tears were falling from her eyes, I could see how much she loved it. The way her pussy leaked every time I'd get rough with her, the excitement in her eyes when she'd look at me and see that I was still hard.

I wouldn't be doing this if I knew she didn't want it. 

She's in full control. She could hop off my dick right now but she isn't. She bounced eagerly, working for her next orgasm.

"Look at you," I praised, admiring the red print my hand left on her skin. The bite mark on her shoulder from earlier. The marks I'd left behind on her body were perfect. "You're perfect." 

Seeing her like this, so vulnerable yet trusting me to do whatever I wanted to her, was a privilege. One I almost lost. I couldn't help but think about the time we were apart, I was so close to letting her go. I thought she was better off without me. But I couldn't. I couldn't do it any longer.

So I flew to London to get her back. In my head, there was no way I'd be leaving without her. I wasn't going to stop chasing her, no matter what. 

"Are you sure you want me to go?"  Her friend asked her.

She nodded, "I've got a gun." 

I clenched my jaw and scoffed. The moment I walked through that cafe door and saw her, saw her so put together with a smile on her face, it angered me. Even now, she was continuing to clean like I wasn't standing before her.

"Look at you," I said, unable to hold back my disdain. "Working, making money, living on your own. All independent just like you talked about. How's it feel? Being free." 

She met my condescending words with a glare and began walking past me. Her shoulder brushed mine as I spoke, "C'mon, I'm only teasing."  Scold me. Yell at me. Give me a reaction. Show me you still feel enough to give me your energy. I need to know you haven't moved on. You couldn't have moved on. 

I went to grab her but stopped myself. That would only make it worse.

"This new life you've made for yourself is actually pretty cute," I said. 

She's made a new life. A whole new life that doesn't include me. How? How did she manage to move on while I was wasting away, on the brink of dying without her? Does she not need me? Does she not hurt without me? How is she doing this?

She slammed the chair she was holding onto the table and looked at me, "Why don't you fuck off already, Sinn?" 

Why don't you fuck off already, Sinn? Fuck? Fuck? Did she say fuck? To me? 

It hurt. It hurt to see the hatred in her eyes as she glared at me. It hurt to be pushed away when all I wanted was to hold her against me. 

She said fuck, huh? And she said it to me. She got away with it, too. 

Well that's not good, is it? She should be punished. 

"Baby," I brushed my thumbs across her hips and wrapped my arms around her, sitting up and pulling her against me. She was breathing hard as she laid her head back against my chest and turned her body. I cradled her in my arms as she closed her eyes and nestled into me. 

"You remember that day I first came to see you in London?" I asked her, brushing her hair out of her face. She nodded, eyes still closed and looking like she was drifting into a deep sleep.

Not yet, Princess.

"You were really mad at me, hm?" I kissed her cheek lovingly and pressed my forehead against hers. 

"Mhm," Her lips tilted up in a smile. 

"So mad that you said 'fuck'?" 

Her eyes burst open and her face grew red. I looked down at her, hiding my amusement with a stoic expression. She glanced up, "I don't remember." 

"You don't?" I raised my eyebrows. As if I'd believe that. "Maybe I should remind you then. Get up." 

"No." She refused, tightening into a ball in my lap.

"Get up," I ordered sternly. She shook her head stubbornly.

"I'm sorry," She muttered.

"What was that?" I leaned down, placing my cheek on top of her forehead. She brushed her finger on my chin and sighed.

"I'm sorry for saying that." 

"Aw," I smiled, turning my head and kissing the tip of her nose. She smiled as I moved my lips to her mouth but just as they were about to touch hers, I stopped. "I don't accept your apology." I brought my hand up and caressed her lips with my thumb. 

"I need to clean out this dirty mouth of yours," I said and dropped my smile. "Get on your knees." 

She pouted her lips but did as told. I laid back as she knelt between my legs, her face red with embarrassment. "You're mean." But when her eyes found mine, they were swirling with desire. She wanted this as much as, if not more than I did.

She shuffled back and lowered her head, her soft hands grabbing me and guiding my tip into her mouth. I closed my eyes as she worked her tongue around me, drooling and moaning as she took me into her throat.

"You love this, don't you?" I smirked, getting closer to the edge as my tip repeatedly hit the back of her throat. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." She wrapped her hands around what she couldn't take in and lifted her head. 

She had her tongue out, dripping with drool and her eyes were glossy. She let out struggling breaths before sucking once more. That sight alone finished me off so the moment she began sucking again, I came into her mouth. 

"You okay?" I pulled her up and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing her in my lap as I rubbed her back. She nodded against me as I moved toward the edge of the bed and carried her to the bathroom. 

After the jacuzzi was filled, I got inside and slowly eased us into the hot water. While waiting for it to fill up, she passed out in my arms. I still took my time cleaning every crevice of her body, making sure she wouldn't be uncomfortable during the night. 

"I love you," I whispered, holding her head and body against me. 

"I love you," She unexpectedly whispered back.

"Brat. Were you faking this whole time?" I smiled as she lifted her head and looked at me. She nodded but I could see she was exhausted. "Should we go to bed now?" She nodded again. 

The moment we got dressed and our heads hit the pillows, we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

..

My eyes felt heavy as the sound of my phone ringing filled my ears. Jasmine was cuddled up in one arm while Luna was sprawled out on my chest, making it hard to reach for my phone. Once I did, I stared at my screen, confused.

"Hello?" I answered curiously, my voice raspy. I looked down at Jasmine who was slowly stirring awake from the noise.

"Hey," He said, sounding anxious. "You remember when you um, said to call you if you need a favor?" 

"Yeah," I sighed. 

"Well," He started. "I need a favor."