Chapter 15

Jasmine's POV...

Soft laughs left my mouth as I kept my hand on top, my eyes tearing up and blurring my vision of Sinn in front of me. I was on my third glass of champagne and felt like I was quite literally on top of the world with a gorgeous man sitting in front of me.

A man who I could call my husband.

"Okay, no more for you, princess," he sat up and took my glass from my hands. I gasped, my eyes on the glass with a worried look on my face as if it were my child. He gave me a stern look, "don't do that. No more." 

"Please," I pouted at him, knowing exactly what I was doing. But he wasn't a teenage boy, it didn't do anything to him. Not yet. 

"C'mon, I still gotta show you the rest of the penthouse," he ushered me out of my seat, "you can do whatever you want after we change out of our clothes and settle down." 

"But I didn't bring anything to wear," I slightly slurred, letting out a burp as he slid open the balcony door and we got inside. 

"I had stuff brought over," he said, his hands on my waist as he led me to where we were going. I laughed, placing my hands on top and interlocking our fingers as he kissed my neck, lifted me off the ground, and held me in the bridal position. 

"This is how our wedding night should've been," he murmured, looking into my eyes with regret as he walked us up the spiralled, black marble stairs. 

I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed, "it's okay. It wasn't your fault." 

"But-" 

"If I was a man who was raised the way you were, and forced into a marriage I didn't want, I doubt I would've acted any different when a girl who just became legal was disrupting what should've been my eternal peace of living alone as a wealthy, cocky, arrogant bachelor."

"What matters is that I, the girl you were forced to marry, am now putting a smile on your face," I finished proudly. He coughed at my acknowledgment of the grin on his lips and proceeded to make a quick attempt at dropping it. I laughed as he shook his head. 

"You really know how to look at the bright side of things, don't you, Princess?" He said, pushing open the master bedroom door and walking in, still holding me in his arms. 

"It keeps me sane," I smiled and teased, "you should try it. It'd do a lot for you." 

"Oh, yeah?" He smirked. I gasped in fear when he threw me, the alcohol in my body causing the room to spin as I landed on a soft, thick mattress. I smiled, feeling like I was on top of a cloud.

Not that I know what a cloud feels like. But it has to be similar to this.

After shrugging his blazer off and throwing it onto one of the seats in the corner of the room, Sinn's body fell on top of mine. Our lips connected before his hand found the side of my thigh and guided my leg around his hips. The other one followed before he interlocked our fingers and his tongue brushed mine. 

My body felt hot inside the now suffocating dress I wore. My breathing grew heavy, a thin layer of sweat being sucked off of my skin when Sinn moved his lips down to my neck while sneaking his hands beneath my coat and pushing it down. 

He yanked it out from under me, found the hem of my dress and pushed it up. He shuffled down, watching the sight of my body slowly becoming exposed to the light. Shivers crawled up my spine as the tip of his fingers grazed against intimate parts of my overwhelmed body. 

"God, baby," he rasped, his large hands on the backs of my thighs as he pushed them up when my dress was at my hips, revealing the black lace panties I chose to wear underneath. My skin boiled when his eyes found mine. I don't know if it was the alcohol travelling through my veins or the look on his face that made my head spin even more.