Chapter 24

Sinn's POV...

Breakfast today was oddly quiet. Jasmine barely looked up from her plate, though it was obvious that she was really upset last night so I didn't question it. But I was finding out what was wrong with her today, no matter what. I was giving her the first few hours of the morning before I'd pull her to the side at some point and let her come clean. 

It's obvious she's really fragile right now. I've tried coming up with answers, thinking it might have something to do with her father or a threat that she's not telling me about. For a while, I even thought she might've found out the truth about us but she definitely wouldn't have been this quiet about it. The truth behind everything would break her. 

I just want to help her feel better, no matter what it is. I can't stand to see her like this, zoned out, sad, quiet. 

"How was the party for you last night, Jasmine?" Bella suddenly said, "I feel like I didn't see you or Julian at all."

Jasmine faked a smile a little bit out of kindness, "Yeah, I went to bed early. Headache."

"Oh, or was it that you and Julian snuck off together? It's like you follow him around like a puppy whenever you get the chance. You're a married woman, time to start acting like it, don't you think?"

What the fuck? 

"Bella." Kai snapped at her.

I looked up at Julian who was in front of me, my jaw clenched so tight I could've broken my teeth off. His eyes widened as he frantically shook his head in denial, "I swear, she's not my type." 

Yeah, and you're not hers. Jasmine would never want him. Right?

"What? I'm not wrong." Bella laughed, "It's like I'm surrounded by whores in this house ever since I got here." Her gaze switched over to Nia. I rolled my eyes. 

The bimbo's just trying to bust everyone's balls. Starting shit, like always. 

"Whore's? Who are the whore's here?" Kara sarcastically laughed.

"Is it not obvious, Kara? She's sitting right next to you." She leaned back in her seat, a smug look on her face. I sneaked a glance over to Jasmine who had shut everyone out and gone back to her food, not letting Bella's meaningless words affect her.

I could tell there was some tension between Bella and Nia, especially after last night when Nia made out with one of the guys Bella invited over to the party. It was obviously bait for Callum after she'd found out he kissed someone else and he bit it so easily. It's what Nia wanted, payback. 

I applaud her for it. Karma's a bitch, it always comes back around to bite you in the ass. 

Nia let out a fake laugh to Bella's jab, "I'm a whore?" 

Bella nodded, "You grabbed the first opportunity to take those guys from the mall away from me and got them kicked out. All you've done is throw yourself at any dick possible since I've been here."

"Let me make something very clear to you, Bella." Nia stood up, "Even if I were a whore and threw myself around for some dick, that wouldn't give you any right to judge me seeing as how you do the same. Which I have no problem with because I frankly don't give two shits what you do with your body or life. Now don't worry about me because I'll do whatever the fuck I want to, you understand me?"

Bella's eyes went wide in shock. She's not used to being put in her place. 

Nia smiled, "I'm glad we're understanding each other. Now if you have anything else to say, go ahead and say it to the ground outside because I won't hesitate to throw your ass out of this house if my name finds its way into your mouth again."