NOT A CHAPTER!!!

Hey guys...

How are you all doing? I genuinely miss you all so much. Initially my plan was to just be quiet and keep writing on the low but a good number of you have dm-ed me asking about why I haven't been dropping chapters and I feel obliged to explain what's going on. I am honestly flattered by how much you guys love the story and are eager to know what's next. Trust me I love the story so much too and every time I write, I feel myself develop love for the art of writing so if I stopped for a while, it was for a valid reason(s).

Firstly, I was in the middle of the last semester of my degree program and for those who have gone through it, you know just how swamped with work one can get. That's before hustle and other things that keep one occupied in today's world. However, I'm finally done with exams and I have gotten back to writing. Why have I still not gotten back to dropping chapters? That's where the second reason comes in...

As most of you may have noticed, this book is about very delicate topics; drug addiction, sex addiction, rape, pedophilia, murder, suicide, mental health, the struggles of growing up without parents, therapy and the lot. These are very sensitive topics and things I may or may not have experienced yet am writing about. I am not about to put a book out into the world with shallowly fetched facts. I am diving deep into research concerning these topics to have that sure feeling that I did what I could to know as much as I could and that will take time. This applies mostly for the sequel Scarred which is mostly about the healing and self searching periods for the protagonists. I am writing about problems that have been experienced by real humans and I have to get my facts straight.

I have also decided to reread the whole book in order to get back in touch with the characters and storyline. I'll equally be adding and subtracting some things...

Moreover, because of how inconsistent I have been in the past, I plan on finishing the whole book before dropping any chapters. I believe that will help me write better, take the daily pressure off my shoulders and it will also be good for you guys because when I will finally be done and start dropping again, it'll chapter after chapter. It'll be a win-win situation.

Know that I value you all so much! It's one thing to write a book and another to write a book that people love and actually read. You guys light up my world.

If I spend too much time you guys should hound me again ohh... because laziness too dey inside.🤣🤣

Wish me luck and y'all stay safe.❣️