5

Habang tumatagal ang pananatili ni Kharryl sa mansion ay na kabisado na niya ang mapa, mapa pa lang ang kinabisado niya bago ang mga daan. May mga oras kasi na naliligaw siya at ilang minuto pa ang lilipas bago siya mahanap. Mabuti at hindi nagagalit si Kouvoh sa tuwing mawawala siya.

Kadalasan si Kouvoh  ang nasa mansyon habang si Laeioun ay halos tumira na sa hospital. Doctor kasi. Si Kouvoh naman ay nagta-trabaho.

Hindi siya chismosa, masyadong malakas lang ang pandinig niya kaya naririnig niya. Madalas umalis si Kouvoh, kahit hating gabi ay umaalis ito para magtrabaho. Wala siyang alam kung ano ang trabaho nito dahil hindi naman sila close at hindi rin masyadong nagsasalita si Kouvoh. Kapag nagkaharap naman sila ay puro mga test niya na lang ang pinag-uusapan nila. Maybe he really just wanted to make sure na safe niyang madadala ang anak nila ni Laeioun.

Kasal na si Kouvoh at Laeioun. Gusto na nilang magka anak pero kailanman ay hindi sila makakabuo. So they decided to hire a surrogate mother who'll carry the baby for them which end up to be her.

Being a surrogate is not easy, she have to go through a lot of test like pap smear, uterine check, STD test, Drug screening and so on. All expenses was paid by Kouvoh and that's good because she can't afford even just a single test.

speaking of Kouvoh, the man suddenly barged in the mansion with his pissed facial expression but still looking good with his freaking uniform!

Kharryl shook her head and turned her back, walking away from Kouvoh.

Kouvoh's system filled by confusion when Kharryl suddenly turned, walking away from him. His eyes followed her back until she disappeared from his sight.

'What happened to her?' A question popped in his mind.

He shook his head and turned away, he searched for his phone and dialed a friends number.

After a single ring, someone picked it up.

"Well , hello there my friend. What can I do for you?"  the man asked from the other line.

"can you set a meeting for everyone? Location will be in my house. Everyone must be here after lunch. Got it?" Kouvoh Replied.

"noted,"

He end the line and Dial Laeioun's number but didn't picked it up so he sent a message, reminding him to eat his lunch.

He went to the kitchen, searching for Nejilda.

"Nejilda," he called for the servant superior's presence.

"Sir?" she replied.

"Prepare a lot of foods, visitors will be here after lunch" he announced.

The old woman nod, "right away, Sir"

He was about to turn around and walk away when a question popped in his mind so he faced Nejilda again.

"Did that woman had her lunch?" he cleared his throat when Nejilda's forehead creased. Confused by his question maybe.

"I mean, Did Kharryl ate her lunch?" he rephrased.

"Oh, about that. She had a bread and milk just for her breakfast. She haven't eaten anything for lunch" Nejilda replied.

"tss, that woman" he murmured.

"Pardon?" it was Nejilda.

Kouvoh shook his head, "prepare something for her" he said before turning away.

He searched for Kharryl, she had to eat on time. She should take a good care of herself. For pete's sake, she'll carry his baby soon.

His foot brought him to the garden and there she is, setting on the garden seat, happily laughing with an intruder.

"Binibini..." he called for Kharryl's attention.

The woman jolt from her seat, surprised by his presence. She stood up and lowering her head while uttering the word "Ginoo..."

He shoot a glare at the intruder's direction, "you shouldn't talk to a stranger"

"Hindi naman po siya intruder, kaibigan mo naman daw po siya at isa pa nakita ko rin siya noong nasa meeting--"

"Binibini..." he groaned.

"Pasensya na po,"

The jerk smug, still eyeing at Kharryl's Direction.

"Binibini..." he called again.

"Po?" the woman replied immediately.

"Go and grab your lunch, I told Nejilda to prepare something for you" Kouvoh said.

"Opo, maraming salamat po" she said and began to take a step away from the intruder.

His eyes followed Kharryl's movement until she went inside. Gone from his sight.

He face the intruder, Rucco smirked.
"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm visiting Kharryl. I got her name, dude!" Rucco exclaimed. Punch the air.

Kouvoh tsked, "next time before you come and visit. Let me know, this is my house. My land. Everything here are mine. If you step in without my consent, i'll sue you for trespassing" he said and turned away to walk inside.

Kharryl was in the middle of her lunch when Kouvoh showed up.

"Auh, gusto mo ba?" she offered.

The man didn't replied, he remained standing and examining every nook and cranny of her face.

She was about to look away when Kouvoh spoke.

"How could you sacrifice your lunch time just to talk with a stranger?" he grumbled.

"Pero kaibigan mo siya at --" he cut her off.

"He is my friend and you aren't. There for he's a stranger to you" Kouvoh raucously uttered.

She remained silent, lowering her head.
After a few second she heard someone let out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for being harsh," Kouvoh said.

She looked up, smiling after meeting his gaze.

"Ayos lang po, pasensya rin po kung hindi ako kumain sa tamang oras. Hindi ko lang talaga na pansin na tanghali na pala. Hindi ko na rin uulitin ang pakikipag-usap sa taong hindi ko kilala"

The man nod, "good girl" she blushed after hearing that.

The dining room filled by Kouvoh's laughter while Kharryl kept hiding her flushing face.