21

“Good morning po Sir  Laeioun,” then Kharryl shift her gaze to Kouvoh “Good morning po Sir  Kouvoh”

Kouvoh filled his mouth with bread, preventing him to reply. In the other hand, Laeioun smiles and motioned a vacant chair. “Good morning, have a seat”

Kharryl pulled the chair slightly that made some screaking sound on the floor, she lowered her head to apologize. Kharryl let herself slide to occupy the chair not so far from the couple.

“what do you want for breakfast? We have a lot on the table. Help yourself” Laeioun gestures the foods.

She smiled, “opo, salamat po”

Laeioun nod as he stretch his arm and grip one of the glass filled by a water, “i'm sorry, I wasn't able to bring something for you before I went home. I was too busy and don't have a chance to go to the mall for a shopping”

She shook her head, “Huwag niyo na po akong bilhan ng mga bagong kagamitan. Hindi ko pa naman nagagamit lahat ng binili ninyo para sa akin noong nakaraan” Kharryl replied.

“okay,” Laeioun agreed. “So how's the first ultrasound?” Laeioun asked.

“maayos naman po pero syempre kinakabahan ako lalo pa't baguhan lang ako sa mga gano'ng bagay.” Kharryl told.

Laeioun chuckles, “ it's normal, Of course” he sliced the pancake into pieces. “Do you eat and take your vitamins on time?” He interrogated.

“Opo, sinusunod ko ang mga bilin ni Doctora” Kharryl answered.

“Very well, keep it up” Laeioun cheered, shoving the fork inside his mouth with a piece of sliced pancake. He hummed, savoring the luscious flavor of the moisturized pancake maybe?
“Pancake is the best cravings for today,” he nods “Speaking of cravings, what's your cravings for today?” Laeioun ask, eyeing Kharryl.

“auh...”

“don't you like the food?” Laeioun asked again.

“Gusto po, hindi nga lang ako makakain ng maayos kasi kinakausap mo ako” she confessed.

“Oh,” Laeioun chuckles, “I apologize...” he motioned the foods again “Bon appétit

“Salamat po,”

Laeioun started to chatter with his husband who's just shaking his head in response.

masyado ba siyang tamad ngayon para magsalita?’  she noticed.

She struggled and gave all of her attention on her plate full of foods. She started to eat in silent.

“Commander?” Laeioun called for Kouvoh's attention.

Kouvoh turned to his husband, “yeah?”

Laeioun held his hand, “ what's the matter? You look spaced out. Is there anything that bothers you?”

Kouvoh shook his head and curved his lips for a faint smile, “I'm good”