30

A|N: Hello everyone, I’m open for criticism.
If you see any grammatical, punctuation, or typographical problems, please feel free to correct me. Your opinions are greatly valued. Enjoy reading!

•••

“Kharryl!” Kouvoh followed her, he grip her wrist and forced her to face him.

He can feel how pissed off he is and he can see the same facial expression plastered on Kharryl's face.

“Don’t turn your back on me while i’m asking you...” Kouvoh warned.

Kharryl pursed her lips and chose not to speak yet her eyes are k*lling him with her d*adly orbs.

“Don’t look at me like that,” Kouvoh said.

“Paano ba kita tignan?” Kharryl asked.

“Like I am the person you hate the most...”

She immediately look away but Kouvoh held her chin, she gasp and tried to step back but his free hand sneaks through her back, pushing her closer to him.

Kharryl’s heartbeat never stopped from racing while she was cage inside his arms and monitored by his gaze. Other than that, she felt scared because anyone might see them and report it to Laeioun. Kharryl don't want to witness another argument between the married couple.

Ginoo...” she utter, almost whispering. “Mali ito...” she added. The distance between them are shorter than the length of ruler.

“Which one is wrong? Being this near to you or me, who is gradually falling for you?” Kharryl felt struck by his question. She wasn't able to respond immediately.

He brushed his thumb on her chin that sent goosebumps in her body, “Binibini... I don't want to keep this to myself anymore.”

Ginoo...”  she wants him to stop. She don't want to hear it but she can feel her heart is hoping in this hopeless situation.

“I like you, binibini...” Kouvoh confessed.

That made her hope, tears welled in Kharryl's eyes, “You know you can't” she sniffs, holding her tears.

“I’m sorry but I already did...” a smile formed on Kouvoh's lips.

How can he smile like this, like he wasn’t even bothered by the situation.

“Then stop it!” she contradict.

“I wish I could, but I can’t.” his complete set of white teeth showed up.

She pursed her lips, “You’re crazy...” she smiled when he chuckled.

“Over you? Yes, I think I am...” he nod.

Kharryl rolled her eyes and pushed him away, “pumasok ka na sa loob at maligo. Basa ka pa ng pawis, baka magkasakit ka pa kapag na tuyo ‘yan sa katawan mo.” she noticed.

“Alright, I’ll be back.” Kouvoh said and made his way to the entrance, he winks at her before he step inside the mansion.