20

Chirping sound of birds wakened Kouvoh.
He groaned as he stretch his body and feel relieve and relax than ever. Today, he had a peaceful and the best rest.

He sat and turned to his side, there is Riyanna and Kharryl who's still peacefully sleeping while embracing each other.

Some strand of Kharryl's hair covered her face so Kouvoh's arm extended to clear off those strands and fixed it behind her ear. Now he can clearly see her shimmering countenance.

Kharryl moved a little so he stir away and unzip the tent to step out before Kharryl woke up and caught him staring at her.

“Good morning, Sir” Nejilda greeted him.

“Good morning,” he smiled. “Please prepare our breakfast. Thank you” he then turned away and went upstairs to take a shower.

His and Moiria's path crosses before he could reach to his destination.

Moiria's eyes search for someone behind him, “where's my daughter?” she asked.

“At the garden—with Kharryl, peacefully sleeping” he replied.

“You slept outside?” Moiria asked.

“Inside the tent,” Kouvoh corrects.

“Still outside,” Moiria contradicted.

He sighed, “don't worry, your daughter won't catch cold. I assure you. I brought the mattress with me and of course the comforter to keep them warm and comfortable” Kouvoh replied. Moiria went silent so he excused himself and walk passed her.

He went inside his chamber and walk directly to the shower room. He pulled his clothes off and walks naked under the shower. He turned it on and water gushed from it. Drops of the cold liquid strikes his bare skin.

Image of Kharryl popped in his mind. He shook his head, trying to lose it away but felt dizzy after a few seconds of vibrating his system. Still— a thought of Kharryl lingered in his vital.

He groaned turned the shower off, he let every liquid stream down his body and presses both of his palm on the wall.

What the hell is wrong with him really? Why do Kharryl keep appearing in his mind?

It should be Laeioun but hell! Everytime he'll force himself to focus onto his husband, Kharryl would pop in again.

“Does thinking of someone aside from your partner can be considered as cheating already?” He asked himself but he receive none reply. He sighed frustratedly, messing his wet hair and get back to his shower bath.

He dried himself and dress up afterward. He’s in the midst of fixing his hair when someone knocked on his door.

“Come in,” he command.

He heard the door opens, “ breakfast is ready, Sir”  Nejilda announced.

He turned to Nejilda’s direction, “I'll follow after you, thanks”

Nejilda nods and enclose the door.

“Good morning, Uncle Kouvoh!” Riyanna greated merrily.