24

Kouvoh confirmed his feelings for Kharryl, but he kept it inside him.

“This is so wrong, dude.” Kouvoh murmured to himself, shoving the cup of coffee closer to his mouth as he took a sip.

Currently, Kouvoh is at the balcony. Having his breakfast alone since Laeioun left early for work.

Speaking of Laeioun, Kouvoh suddenly felt guilty for lying. What will be his reaction if he knew everything about this?

Of course, He will expect his madness and tormenting for his husband is being unfaithful to him.

Image of Laeioun with his grievous facial expression appeared in Kouvoh's mind.

His chest clenched, he shook his head. He can't do this to his husband. Laeioun don't deserve the pain.

“I have to move on, I should forget this feelings for her. This is not right.” He murmured again.

A second of silence was interrupted by that harmonic laughter came from somewhere around.

Kouvoh place the cup down the table and stood up to check who made that noise.

Standing on the top of the balcony which located in masters bedroom— Kouvoh could clearly see everything below.

The clean environment, the glow of nature and this beautiful lady in her white dress who's holding a book while laughing so hard.

The aggressive movement inside his chest began, his eyes darted to Kharryl's figure. He observe every moves of her like she's the most interesting person in the world.

He don't know how many second or minute he remained like that until Kharryl felt his gaze and met his blazing eyes. His mouth parted, gasping for more air. He looked away as he chase his breath.

The aggressive movement in his chest never stopped, he must calm it down.

He held the railings tightly as he chase for air to make his system still.

Once his heartbeat went back to it's normal pace, he turned his back and walks inside his chamber.

Anyare do'n?’ Kharryl asked in her mind, her eyes are still fixed on the door of the balcony.

‘Pati ang kape, nakalimutan niya.’ She notice. She shook her head and get back to what she were doing.

She scanned the book and let out a breathe, “saang parte na nga ba ako?” she asked, trying to remember the last part she read.

She slams the book when she totally forgot everything. “Bakit Kasi napatingin ka pa doon, Kharryl?” she scold herself.

She glance at the balcony once again but Kouvoh is nowhere to be found.

“Bakit nga ba hinahanap ko pa siya?” she asked.

She lowered her head and her eyes settled on her clothed tummy, “Baby, 'wag mo masyadong hanapin ang daddy mo. Busy 'yun masyado.” she let out a breathe “kahit batiin o kausapin ako saglit ay hindi nga niya magawa.” she stroke her stomach, “kaya 'wag mong hanapin masyado, kasi konektado tayo. Sa tuwing nangungulila ka sa kaniya...” she paused, “Nami-miss ko rin siya,” tears started to well in Kharryl's eyes, caused by her hormones maybe. She blinked it away but her tears deluge.