37

A|N: Hello everyone, I’m open for criticism.
If you see any grammatical, punctuation, or typographical problems, please feel free to correct me. Your opinions are greatly valued. Enjoy reading!

p.s; pasensya na kung ngayon lang ako nakapag-update. Kanina ko lang natapos ang sinusulat ko dahil noong nakaraang mga araw ay hindi ako nagbigyan ng pagkakataon na makapagsulat. Kung nakalimutan niyo na ang mga pangyayari, maaari niyo munang balikan ang nakaraang mga kabanata para maging sariwa ulit ang daloy ng kwento sa inyong isip.

•••

Kouvoh is on his way back to his office when his eyes settled on Kourah’s figure. A wide and genuine smile curved on her lips as she walk closer. He noticed a small white envelope she's been holding along the way.

“Come here, Son. Your husband delivered this. It is a sonogram of your child.” Kourah exhilaratingly announced.

He immediately stride his way closer to his mother. Extending his hand to accept the envelope. He excitedly opened it. A smile curved on his lips, seeing a small picture of his child.

“Laeioun said that the baby is healthy and it's a baby boy!” Kourah added. Happiness twinkled in her eyes.

He brought the photo closer to his lips and gently place a kiss on it. “I’m looking forward to see you soon, my child.”

After receiving that good news, he decided to went out. Buying some stuff for his unborn child. Happiness and excitement coated his system.  The smile never fade from his face while wandering inside the well known fabric store in the city.

“I need ten meters of cotton white fabric and ten meters of cotton fabric again but the difference is the color. I want a light blue one for another ten meters of cotton fabric.” Kouvoh blurt out when a saleslady came to assist him, listing he need.

“Right away, Sir.” the lady vanished from his sight.

While waiting, Kouvoh let his eyes wander around the place. Different type of color and designs of a fabric are everywhere.

Peaceful atmosphere filled the said establishment. He can see few different type of sewing machine in every corner. He can recognize each one of it for he bought those kind of machine yesterday.

Why? Well, he is planning to make clothes for his unborn child. With this, at least he can express his fatherhood while he is miles away from the woman who bears his legacy.

•••

“Aren’t you tired of walking back and forth?” Laeioun concerningly asked that question for almost two hours now. His eyes never looked away from her. Those orbs are tracking every moves of her.

She saw how nurse Nova rolled her eyes after hearing Laeioun’s fussing statement. “Come on, Doc. It would be easy for her to give birth. Let her be.” Nurse Nova said who’s standing beside Laeioun. That verbalism made the conversation stop.

Today is her due date and her big round stomach is slightly throbbing with a lingering pain.

“‘Yong mga gamit ng bata? Dala niyo ba?” she asked.