18

Five in the morning, Kouvoh received a call from Laeioun. Stating that they should expect some visitors before the day ends.

“Visitors? Who?” Kouvoh asked.

my sister, Moiria and my niece, Riyanna. They wanted to drop by before they go straight to Laguna”  Laeioun said from the other line.

“Oh great, it's been a while since i've seen little Riya” Laeioun chuckled from the other line. I miss her too but I can't go back for now. We're not yet done with our medical mission”

“It's okay, take your time. You can drop by in Laguna after that” Kouvoh declares.

Really?” He sound so happy and excited.

“Yeah,” Kouvoh replied.

Thank you!

They talked for a few minutes but then Laeioun bid his goodbye, maybe someone called for him.

“Magandang umaga po,” Kharryl greeted when the woman step inside the kitchen wearing her pink pj's.

Cute. “Morning,” Kouvoh took a sip from the cup of coffee he's been gripping and putting it back on the table afterward. He then flips the page of a file, been reading it for almost half hour now. “Someone will come over but didn't gave any specific time so at least be prepared”

“Masusunod po,” Kharryl nod and let herself slide between the space of table and her seat.

Nejilda serves the bibingka on Kharryl's plate, “happy eating” Nejilda said with a smile on her lips.

Why does every body look so happy today?’  Kouvoh shook his head and shift his gaze back to the files. After a couple of seconds, he heard a confused hum from Kharryl who's holding a piece of bibingka.

“Bakit ang sarap nito?” Kharryl asked.

One of Kouvoh's eye brow rose up, “the cook made it. That's why”

Kharryl pursed her lips and put the bibingka back on her plate “mas gusto ko ang luto mo”

Now he's confused as well, “it taste bad”

“Hindi nga pangit ang lasa nu'n pero hindi rin masarap” Kharryl contradicted.

“then why do you keep asking for my bibingka?”

“Kasi mas gusto ko 'yun keysa sa mga masasarap na bibingka...”

Kouvoh went silent for a second, “i'll make more later. For now, deal with that delicious bibingka” Kharryl giggled in response.

“The visitors just arrive, currently, they are in the living room” Nejilda made an announcement. Causing for other servants to panic.

“siguro kailangan kong magpakita roon at batiin sila sa kanilang pagdating” Kharryl planned.

“Siguro nga, wala pa si Kouvoh rito para harapin sila” Nejilda replied.