28

A|N: Hello everyone, I’m open for criticism.
If you see any grammatical, punctuation, or typographical problems, please feel free to correct me. Your opinions are greatly valued. Enjoy reading!

•••

“You guys are trending online, don’t you know?” Laeioun gave Kouvoh a quick glance then he shift it to Kharryl. His stoic eyes remained at her.

Kouvoh’s right hand extended, hovering Kharryl behind his back.
“I can explain, commander...” Kouvoh said.

Laeioun rolled his eyes, “of course you could. I really need your explanation my dear husband...” the last word came out sarcastically from Laeioun's mouth.

Kouvoh let out a sigh “can we talk somewhere private?” he asked.

“Why not here? Hmm?” Laeioun innocently asked.

Kouvoh turned his face to his right shoulder, “binibini, go to your room and get some rest” he command.

“Oh, she can help you explain.” Laeioun suggested.

Kouvoh turned to his husband again, “it was me who drag her into this issue so if you have any concern. Ask me.”Laeioun went silent.

“Don’t make me repeat my words, binibini...” Kouvoh said.

That’s the moment she began to move and made her way to her room.

When the lady was nowhere to be seen, Laeioun spoked up.
“Are you protecting her from me?” he sound so hurt.

“Of course not!” Kouvoh exclaimed.

A faint smile curved on Laeioun's face, “Do you love me?”

“Of course I do,” Kouvoh immediately replied.

“You won’t cheat on me, right?” Laeioun asked again.

Kouvoh was too stunned to hear that from his husband, “I won’t... Why would I do that?” he asked.

“Same question, why would you do that?” Laeioun struck him.

“I never did, commander...” he felt something in his system after saying those words. He felt the falsity of his own words.

Laeioun shook his head, “I believe you but if... If you don't love me, just say so.” Laeioun whispered “Just don’t cheat on me please...”

Kouvoh felt a pang on his chest, he pulled his husband for a tight hug and said nothing.

It was a silent night for everyone inside the mansion. Kouvoh is currently sitting at the left side of the bed. Watching Laeioun who’s peacefully sleeping at the right side of their bed.

Kouvoh stood up and made his way to the terrace, cold breeze of friday night covered his skin.

What Laeioun said earlier kept bugging his mind. He looked up, seeing that gloomy sky.

“God, what should I do?” Kouvoh asked, firmly holding the cold railings.

“Nag away ba kayo?”