14

"What are we doing here? This is a clothing store filled by women's clothes..." Laeioun asked when Kouvoh pulled his husband inside the store.

"We'll still do the plan, buy some dress for Kharryl..." Kouvoh said.

"Okay, you'll do the fitting. I'll criticize if it will look good on her" Laeioun replied.

Kouvoh turned to his husband, "what?" he fired.

"You made this idea, stand for it" Laeioun fired back and started to wander around.

He groaned while tailing his husband. Laeioun began to pick some clothes for Kharryl. Checking the fabric quality, not minding the price.

"Here, try to fit this one" Laeioun handed him a plain white tunic dress.

He shook his head in disapproval.

Laeioun raised one of his brow but his soft facial expression remained.

"Don't make me mad, commander"  Laeioun warned.

Kouvoh chuckled and snatch the hanged cloth from Laeioun's hand, "you don't know how to be mad, Doc"

Laeioun sighed, "I know how but curse this tone and facial expression of mine..."

Kouvoh pat Laeioun's shoulder, "no worries. You are still my husband" he smiled.

"Stop changing the topic, commander. Go and fit that dress"

Kouvoh purse his lips, "looks like I can't escape from this one..." he murmured.

Laeioun turned to the sales lady who's been observing the two of them.

"Please do accompany my husband to one of your fitting room," Laeioun stated.

The facial expression of the lady was priceless.

"This way Sir,"

When Kouvoh went inside of the dressing room. Laeioun started pick some clothes again. Some fabric are too rusty and he don't think Kharryl would be comfortable with those.

Laeioun has almost ten hanged dresses in his hand when Kouvoh step out, wearing that white tunic dress.

"Hmm..." Laeioun held his chin with his forefinger and thumb while examining Kouvoh with that outfit.

"This is too short for her..." Kouvoh said.

"You are just too tall for that dress. It will fit her for sure. Let's get that one, try all of this after..." Laeioun gave all the dresses he picked.

Kouvoh sighed and shift his gaze to the direction of the sales lady. "It's not what you think..." the man said like he knows what's in her mind.

The lady nod without saying anything, biting her lower lip not to smile or what.

"the fabric are too itchy..."

"I don't like the quality of this fabric, its too thin..."

"Isn't it too colorful?"