↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙

Hi! In case you didn't read the description, this story is about an unplanned pregnancy.

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

-

Usually Saturday nights are for you to stay home and relax. You take the night off from studying or doing any chore. You prefer to stay home, watch the newest thriller movie or a romantic show, order some junk food and stay up till your body can no longer stay awake. But tonight your best friend had other plans.

She swayed you in, starting on Monday with saying stuff like, you stayed in again? Pfft you're so boring and, only 20 and here you are, acting like a grandma . With subtle phrases like that is how she began her plan, making you feel old for not going out as much. While it is true that you prefer to stay in, you also don't like to be shamed for it and especially don't like being made to feel old for it.

Although you stood your ground. But Friday night you caved in when she told you the possibility of attractive people showing up to this hang out.Kaya refuses to call it a party, just saying that just a couple of her friends were showing up and they'd spend the night together. She couldn't show up without her best friend, could she? And that was that. But this doesn't look like just a couple of her friends hanging out.

Her arm is intertwined with yours as you walk into the apartment. There's some music playing softly in the background, careful not to be too loud and bother the neighbors. Some groups stay aside, sipping on their drinks and speaking with their friends or new acquaintances. There's not so many people, but definitely a lot. Too many for it to be just a small hang out, and you're almost one hundred percent sure that Kaya doesn't know half of these people.

"Daisuke!" Kaya raises her voice to get his attention, and the man turns his head. She waves at him and his cheeks begin to turn pink. He shyly waves back. She lets go of you and walks over to him, while you decide to go to the kitchen to grab yourself a drink.

There's a couple in the kitchen, at least you think they're a couple before catching a bit of their conversation. You try not to stare as you grab a drink, but it's hard not to. The conversation is so interesting to hear, considering you don't get this kind of free entertainment at home.

"I told you to leave me alone." The man says. You take in every single one of his features, and you can't deny that he's handsome. He's tall– Very tall. His hair is an unusual white color and he wears it down. You can't get a look at his eyes since he wears shades, which you find unusual since it's dark out and you're inside.

"Oh, c'mon. Stop pretending like you don't want me. I've seen the way you look at me." She tells him. Although you don't understand where she's coming from since the shades that he wears hide anything. She's talking confidently, and she has a basis for this confidence because she's stunning.

"I don't fucking want you. I've made it clear around six times already." The man is getting irritated. You understand his point of view and his reaction, because you would be the same if you had to repeatedly reject a guy. "I've been so nice to you the other times to not hurt your feelings but you can't seem to get it through your skull. I. Don't. Want. To. Be. With. You."

You see her get flushed, and she looks down at the ground in shame, not liking the harsh tone that the man used when talking to her. It's quite mean, but you understand why he's talking that way. "Look, Leiko, I'm tired of this. Every single time I come around Daisuke, you keep bugging me. I enjoy spending time with Daisuke but I'll have to stop coming around if you're with him because I can't take it. You're irritating."

She composes herself, realizing that he's just a weak man and he'll fall eventually. For now he's just playing hard to get, maybe to just brag to his friends about how he kept rejecting her and she always went back. She smooths out her skirt before turning on her heel.