↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Satoru isn't sure on how to properly break up with someone, so when he sits across from Leiko. He rehearsed this a couple of times, and tried to prepare himself for every possible situation. Whether she cried, or screamed, or even threatened him. She likes Satoru a lot, so he doubts that she'll handle the news too well.

"This is a really nice place... I feel underdressed." Leiko comments as she looks around, even though she isn't close to being underdressed. She fits right into the crowd of people. But maybe that's why she feels underdressed because she's used to standing out.

"You're fine." He says, looking through the menu. She begins to say something, but he isn't paying too much attention. He does catch the "You should pay me a compliment, I'm your girlfriend y'know" but nothing else. She keeps talking and talking, and he hums in response as he tries to figure out how to break up with her. When she mentions your name, he looks up from the menu and then at her.

"How is she? Haven't heard from her ever since we went out for dinner." She asks. She tries not to smirk, and Satoru notices. "I hope she didn't feel threatened when I mentioned our baby–"

"I don't need you anymore." He cuts her off, and her eyes widen. She furrows her eyebrows before she slightly tilts her head to the side. She smiles, trying to play off her anger.

"What do you mean, baby?" She asks, and Satoru immediately knows what she's planning when she slowly raises her voice. She wants the whole place to go quiet for her to cause a scene– To be the victim so he won't break up with her. So he doesn't go through the embarrassment.

"I'm breaking up with you." He responds before he stands up from his chair. "And if you want to scream and cry in the middle of this place, that's fine. Doesn't change the fact that we're done."

And just as he expected, she does begin to yell some lies into the air, causing a scene. But he couldn't care less as he walks away. He tunes her out, grabbing his phone to send you a text message. You've been ignoring him ever since he crashed your date. He'll head to your apartment to talk, since he really wants to talk to you.

Maybe it's time for him to explain the truth.

-

Just as expected, when Satoru knocks on the door, Kaya opens it. She crosses her arms as she glares at Satoru. She leans against the doorframe and looks at Satoru up and down, "I'll only let you in if you've broken up with that girlfriend of yours."

"Then I have some great news." Satoru responds, pushing Kaya to the side. He knows that she won't get out of the way either way, so he might as well save himself the time. Kaya stands dumbfounded, slowly blinking. But she doubts that Satoru is telling the truth. He walks to your bedroom door, which is open, but empty. The bathroom door is open as well, and you're clearly not there. He walks to the living room and looks at Kaya, who walks back in. "Where is she?"

"She stayed the night with her new boy toy." Kaya answers as she takes a seat on the couch. Satoru furrows his eyebrows, hoping that this boy toy isn't Suguru. The date he crashed was only a couple of days ago and he doubts that you'd stay the night with someone so fast– Or maybe you would because you had just met when he knocked you up. But you wouldn't do that while pregnant... Would you?

"Getou?" He asks and she nods her head in response. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"You know him, right? At least that's what you said when you ruined her date." She points out, but Satoru doesn't pay much attention to her. He has other thoughts in his head, other thoughts that are more worrying. "You know... I don't believe a word you say. You're probably still with–"

"Give me your phone." He orders, interrupting her. She shakes her head. "Have you talked to her? Give me your phone."

"She's been texting me." She answers, which doesn't help Satoru calm down. "Why do you look like that? She's fine."