↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

"Please don't go." You're on the verge of tears as you hug Satoru. You don't understand anything that's happening but you're vulnerable, the last thing you need is to be left alone with a complete stranger. Satoru can protect you, you need him by your side. "Please don't leave me now, Satoru."

"I'll be back so fast. I promise. I'll leave you with someone I trust for a little bit. I'll be back in no time, and then we'll get you checked up and go home." Satoru responds as he hugs you back. He wants nothing but to hold you right now, being worried sick is an understatement. He had no idea where else to look, and he couldn't eat or sleep just thinking about you and his baby. But he has to take care of Suguru because he can't let this happen again. He kisses the top of your head, "I promise I'll be back so fast. Ijichi will take good care of you. Eat something, relax. He has my number if anything happens."

"Please, Satoru." Tears stream down your eyes and he wipes them away. He cups your face before pecking your lips. Maybe he isn't so sure about what he feels, but he knows that he wasn't worried sick just because you're pregnant with his baby. He genuinely cares so much about you and maybe... Maybe his care is a deeper sentiment than he thought. He watches as you cry and it brings tears to his eyes as well. He takes off his shades and puts them into his pocket.

"I was worried sick about you. I didn't know where else to look, I was running out of places. I knew I was running out of time... I knew he wouldn't harm our baby but... You, I knew he would do something to you." He begins to cry with you before he pecks your lips. "I have to do something about him, I promise I'll be right back."

He walks you to his friend, and introduces you two before he disappears just like that. You're not understanding anything but you're not caring about that at all. You feel that same pain from earlier which makes you moan in pain... And right now you're focused on it because there's nothing else going around you. Satoru's friend opens the backseat door for you and you enter because at this point you have nothing to do. You're in pain and you need to take a seat. It passes after almost a minute.

"Are you hungry? We can eat something while we wait for him." Ijichi asks, and you shake your head. Suguru forced some food down your throat before going out since he didn't want you to eat too much at the restaurant. The last thing you are is hungry, especially since for some reason you can't fathom eating in this heat. You're hot and sweaty. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

You're still crying because of everything going on. You're processing everything that has happened the past six weeks and it's all so much; you're glad that right now you're okay and you know that Satoru will protect you, but with each minute that passes, your priority shifts. At first you try to dismiss the pain but it's so hard to. When you moan in pain again, Ijichi asks, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm just having some contractions..." You mutter, trying to play it off as if it isn't a big deal. He doesn't realize that it's a big deal until he actually processes it. His eyes widen and he begins to stutter, unsure of what to say or do. He wasn't trained for this situation. "It's fine... Nothing too big. I've been having them since this morning. Nothing too painful."

You attempt to play it off but you're not sure for how long you'll be able to, it was uncomfortable before but now it's getting more and more painful.

"Um– Maybe I should call–" He begins but you cut him off.

"So what do you do, Ijichi? Better yet, what does Satoru do?" You ask, because clearly what you've been told has all been a lie. You're curious to know what the father of your baby does before the baby is born– And it feels like the baby wants to get out very soon. "C'mon, entertain me."

"Well... I'm sort of like a chauffeur... And Gojo is–" He begins and you moan in pain again. You apologize and tell him to continue. You really need to know what Satoru does. "Are you okay–"