↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

You don't give Satoru a response to his proposal. It was mainly a joke, and you're taken back by it all. Maybe it wasn't the right call on his part to pull out the ring, when you were so clearly joking. However, the response wasn't so bad. You simply said that you needed time to think about it.

You haven't even told him that you love him (even though you know you do, you just haven't found the courage to tell him), so maybe marriage is a big step. You blame yourself for the joke though. You can say that you agreed to be his girlfriend. But you'll be pondering on the marriage proposal. He makes sure to not take it to heart, at least you wake up with his arm wrapped around you.

You don't want to get up so early but you hear your baby crying and Satoru seems to be knocked out. You get his arm off you and get up to get Seiji out of his crib.

To start off your day with your baby, you feed him, you change his diaper, before you go back to your bedroom to wake up Satoru. It doesn't take too much effort to get to wake up, when he sits up, he rubs his eyes as he gets adjusted to the light. He sees a stinky drooling baby being held up by his mother, and a smile comes to his face. That's his stinky drooling baby.

"Will you take him while I start getting ready for the day?" You ask him, and he doesn't waste a minute taking Seiji from your hands. He stands up and walks to Seiji's nursery while you go to the bathroom that's attached to your room.

While you take a quick shower, you feel as if you're forgetting something, but you can't quite put your finger on it. You hear yelling when you're out of the bathroom, Satoru telling Tsumiki and Megumi that it's way too early to argue. It makes you laugh.

You grab your phone from your nightstand and check the date. And it hits you. You put on the cutest outfit that you can find and then run to Satoru who's in the kitchen. He has Seiji strapped to his chest, which doesn't really surprise you since it's a common sight. You kiss his exposed shoulder when you walk past him in the kitchen and you tell him, "Happy birthday, Satoru. I love you."

"What did you say?" His eyes widen as he turns to look at you. There's a smirk on your face and you try to hide it from him. He walks over to you, to try and hug you but it doesn't quite work out because it ends up with Seiji getting squished. So instead he leans down and tries to kiss you, but you put your hand over his mouth.

"Did you brush your teeth?" You ask and he nods his head. You then peck his lips. You look down at Seiji who is looking down, drool falling from his mouth before he puts his fingers between his gums.

"I love you too." He responds, and you both stare at each other for a moment; and you feel your heart skip a beat. You smile at each other before you tell him,

"Go clean up Seiji, baby boy is making a mess." You inform Satoru who hums in response.

"And put on a shirt while you're at it!" Megumi yells from the living room, causing you to laugh.

-

You do grocery shopping with Seiji and the kids when Satoru is called into work. He leaves his card and you make a list of everything you need. Your most important item on the list is a cake, and some candles. Apart from that, you don't really care about your list.

Megumi fills up the cart with junk food, and you don't have the heart to tell him no. It isn't smart considering you're supposed to discipline him and whatnot, but you really don't mind getting whatever food he wants, even if it's extremely sugary and unhealthy.

"Which cake do you think Satoru would like?" You ask, looking over all the delicious cakes. Tsumiki is staring at the one with strawberries on the top while Megumi's mouth salivates at a chocolate cake. They point at the cakes they want, and you end up picking neither of them. And while picking out a cake, you get excited as you think about how you'll come back here to buy one for Seiji– Who is currently sucking his hand. You scrunch up your nose slightly disgusted, before you put the pacifier in his mouth.