↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

"Are you sure you need so much stuff?" Satoru questions as he carries the bags to his car. While usually you take the train back home, luckily enough Satoru has a car that can take you home. You don't have to be surrounded by so many strangers, instead you only have to deal with one. "I mean we are going to your parents' house, don't you have clothes there?"

"Yeah well... The clothes there aren't exactly appropriate for the weather... or for a pregnant woman." You say, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Who made rules on what a pregnant woman can and cannot wear?" He asks, and you chuckle. "You're not showing anyway. Even if you were, you'd look really cute with your bump."

"You're right... But I don't think that wearing a crop top with 'slut' on the front would be a great picture to show our child." You tell him, earning a giggle from him.

"Are we taking pictures? You should've told me so I would've gotten a haircut or something." He jokes, making you laugh. It's fair to say that as time goes by a bond forms between you and Satoru. A bond is bound to form, after all you are having a baby together.

You get to his car and you get into the passenger seat, not worried about helping him. If anything, you know he'd get upset if you even tried. He treats you as delicately as possible, considering that you are growing his baby. You've never really gotten this kind of treatment, so you're appreciative of it, even when you know that it'll end the moment you give birth.

"Are we doing anything specific there?" Satoru questions as he gets into the driver's seat. He didn't pack for any special occasion so he just has his casual cold-weather clothes.

"Other than announcing my pregnancy, no." You respond. He turns on the car, and before he begins to drive he notices how you bounce your leg. He understands your nervousness, but he doesn't want you to worry about it too much.

"Everything will be alright." He says. "If anything, I know how to fight."

"Yeah..." You awkwardly laugh. He begins to drive. For a solid five minutes, you're both silent until you feel guilty for keeping quiet, "Are you fine with sharing a room? Because my parents got rid of the guest bedroom so we only have my room."

"Is that what you're stressing about now?" He tries his best to maintain his composure. "It's not the first time we share a bed, I don't mind at all. If you're uncomfortable I can sleep on the floor."

"No! It's fine... I just feel bad because you won't have your own bed and all that." You tell him. But he isn't bothered at all. What he's most worried about is meeting your parents and breaking the news to them.

"Are your parents going to be okay with us sharing a bed though?" He asks, knowing that the subject of sharing a bed with someone you're not married to might be a bit controversial for parents. Although they shouldn't be too worried about you two sharing a bed, considering that you're already pregnant.

"I think we'll be fine." You answer. That's the last thing you're worried about. There's bigger things on your plate.

-

When you pull up into the driveway of your parents' house, a sigh leaves your lips. Your nerves are more intense now. Satoru hears a sigh escape your lips. He puts the car in park before looking at you, "So how are we breaking the news?"

"Dinner. We just break it down while we're eating. Or after, so we don't go to bed hungry." You answer, and he tilts his head. Dinner is only a couple hours away since the sun is setting, so you don't have so much time left.

"Do you think they'll be so mad at the fact that you're pregnant that we won't finish eating dinner?" He questions and you shrug. There is no way to know how they'll react to the fact that their 20-year-old daughter is pregnant by a one night stand. "Text them that we're outside so we don't stand out in the cold."