↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

Seven years after Seiji is born, you constantly find yourself thinking about destiny and your first discussion with Satoru about it. Neither of you are sure, but you're happy that this is how your life turned out. You love waking up next to him as his wife and proceeding to start off your day with him and your kids. With your seven-year-old Seiji and your five-year-old Saori.

You both have teaching jobs– Of course, they're very different. Satoru teaches three teenagers, one of them being Megumi, while you teach a classroom full of at least twenty second graders. Satoru always tells you that you're one of the reasons he decided he wanted to become a teacher, apart from the part that he's the strongest (you still have no idea what he means) and that's his duty. You have a much bigger home than before; yet neither Megumi nor Tsumiki live with you anymore so many rooms are empty, however, considering the fact that you have two young children, the house is still very lively.

Satoru still had a great idea to fill up the empty rooms, and that's how you find yourself expecting your third child with him. You swear to Satoru this is the last baby you'll have, but that's what you said when you gave birth to Saori. It's easy to forget how bad pregnancy and childbirth are when you watch Satoru being the best possible father to your kids.

"Daddy, can you help with my homework?" Seiji asks, even though you're the one that teaches his grade level and knows what his teacher is teaching. Apparently you're great at explaining things but daddy just does it better, and you feel your eyes roll to the back of your head as you watch Seiji approach his father with the notebook.

"Sure thing, buddy. Wait till Saori finishes with my nails." Satoru answers, watching as his daughter paints his pinky nail a blue color. She was going for pink since it's her favorite color but then she decided that blue would match his eyes (in reality she couldn't find the pink nail polish and didn't want to admit that she lost it). It's fine though, her father will just buy her another one. "Wow, look at you. You're doing such a great job."

"I know." Saori answers, so focused on not making a mess and painting her father's whole finger. Satoru manipulates his infinity every time that she's clearly about to paint his whole finger.

"Saori, will you hurry up?" Seiji asks, clearly annoyed. He wants to get finished with his homework so he can watch TV, since you told him he could watch his show after he was finished with homework. You offered to help, but he turned you down.

"Don't rush your sister, Seiji." Satoru says, and he watches how Saori sticks her tongue out at her brother, causing Satoru to sigh. "Don't stick your tongue out at your brother, Saori."

"I can help you, Seiji." You pop into the living room, where your husband and kids are. You find yourself bored for once in your life because Satoru took care of everything.

"It's okay." Seiji responds, making you pout. He does usually accept your help, but during your third pregnancy you've been a victim of pregnancy brain. You don't think you've ever felt dumber, so stupid that even your seven-year-old notices.

"Saori, honey, will you paint my nails next." You say and she perks up. For the first time Satoru fails, not turning his infinity on and getting nail polish all over his finger. She smiles brightly and nods her head.

"I'm done with you, daddy." Saori tells her father, and he laughs as he looks at the unfinished hand. He stands up and walks over to Seiji to help him with his homework. You take Satoru's seat and extend your hand to your daughter. "Do you want blue as well, mommy?"

"What other colors do you have?" You ask.

"I used to have pink." She replies, which makes you laugh. She doesn't have it anymore so you don't see the point in bringing it up. She begins to paint your nails, and she's awfully concentrated until she finally speaks up, "When's my baby brother or sister getting here?"