↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮

For the rest of the week, you ignore your father. Until he apologizes, you won't speak to him. And your father isn't one that apologizes, no matter the circumstance. Neither of you speak unless you have to. Satoru tries to amend things every single time he's in a room with the two of you, but nothing changes. Your mother also makes the same attempts as Satoru and fails.

Satoru has also been sleeping in your room against your father's wishes. It's come to the point that he's accepted it. He makes his remarks in the morning, but he doesn't do anything to stop it. He doesn't wake up Satoru in the same rude manner he did the first morning.

After seeing how mad you were after babysitting, your father hasn't done anything to provoke you, but he won't apologize. And you made it clear he'd hear nothing from you until an 'I'm sorry' leaves his lips.

"Do you have everything packed up?" Satoru asks as he enters your room, finding you on the edge of the bed. You told him you wanted to take some things back home with you. You're leaving first thing tomorrow morning because Satoru has to go back to work, he could only get so many days off. He goes back tomorrow afternoon to work part of the day.

"I-" You look around the room. It doesn't look like you need to take anything back home. "Yeah. I think so."

Satoru walks over to you, sitting down beside you on the bed. He sighs, running a hand through his hair before speaking, "I want you to make up with your dad. I feel guilty for this and I don't want to think about this for the rest of my life."

"You won't." You chuckle, looking at him. "You're not at fault. Don't feel guilty. He did this to himself."

"He just wants us to be prepared for when the baby comes." Satoru begins, making your eyes roll. It makes you irritated because Satoru should be siding with you. It makes you cross your arms, turning your body away from him as you pout. Satoru doesn't take it to heart, assuming it's just hormones. Which he isn't wrong.

Satoru stands up and walks out of the room. He's made himself somewhat comfortable in your home. Your mother makes him feel welcome and as if he's part of the family, your father on the other hand... It's not like Satoru really blames your father. If he has a daughter, he might be the same exact way with her. Hell, even with a son. But he knows he's having a daughter.

He walks to the kitchen, and he finds your father there. He's grabbing a snack from the pantry, and Satoru debates walking back to your room to avoid any interaction with your father. But your father notices the man, who is hard to go unseen. Your father clears his throat before speaking, "Is everything packed up?"

"Almost." Satoru answers. He walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Your father isn't really sure what to say now. He really hasn't made the attempt to talk to Satoru, it'd be weird to start now.

"What are you two going to do?" Your father speaks up, wanting to know your future plans. He's tried to ask you, but you always meet his question with silence. Satoru is the best person to ask, considering he can't just stay quiet. At least he won't.

"We're getting an apartment and moving in together for the baby. I don't know from there." Satoru answers, and so many questions arise.

"Do you plan on getting married?" Your father asks, and Satoru is glad that the glass of water is only in his hands and he has yet to drink because he most definitely would've spit the water out. Satoru quickly tenses up and gets awkward, which your father is quick to notice. "It doesn't have to be soon, but maybe in the future? Do you see yourself marrying my daughter?"

"No- I don't know, sir." Satoru answers. This certainly isn't an answer your father was expecting. Instead of saying what he has to say, your father bites his tongue and just walks away from the kitchen. He needs to take a deep breath to gather his thoughts.