↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨

Satoru can't stop thinking about your date, one with a man that just happens to have the same last name as his old best friend. He didn't get you to repeat the name, so maybe he misheard. But he doubts it. He just knows that it's Suguru. He doesn't know what Suguru is up to, but he knows that Suguru is up to no good.

And it doesn't let him sleep. He's trying to find out when you have the date so he can ruin it. Moreover, now that Suguru definitely knows who you are, his relationship with Leiko is pointless. So he'll end things with Leiko as soon as possible and then– He doesn't know what he's going to do with Suguru nor you for a matter of fact. But he'll figure it out eventually.

Right now, Satoru's main focus is to stop your date. Or at the very least, ruin it.

So he's trying to figure out when you have your date, and he hates doing this, but he's following you around. You're barely going out as a six-month-old jobless pregnant woman, but you do go out for a moment to get some food since you're not in a cooking mood. You're getting too much food for one person, and he wonders why until he remembers that Kaya is living with you. Apart from that, you don't go out for the rest of the day.

That night you don't go on a date. So he has to come the next day to watch you. You don't go on a date for a whole week– At least you don't go out with anyone else. Satoru ignores work calls and Leiko for a whole week, focusing completely on you. The man thinks it's easier to find Suguru and kill him than to wait around.

The eight night, he's thinking about how the date just isn't going to happen. You've backed out. You definitely have at this point. He'll just break it off with Leiko and try to receive your forgiveness, while also figuring out what he wants to do with Suguru.

He receives a phone call when he's about to go home, and to his surprise, it's you. He quickly picks it up, putting the phone to his ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, Satoru... Just haven't heard from you in a while. Want to make sure you're still alive." You say, and he mentally curses himself, knowing that he's been unintentionally avoiding you while keeping his eye on you. He pinches the bridge of his nose, a sigh escaping his lips, making you think he's annoyed with you.

"Yeah, I've just been busy. I'll stop by tomorrow with some items for the baby and–" He sounds irritated over the phone, even though he isn't– Maybe at himself but not at you. But you certainly don't know that.

"You know what? Don't worry about it. You don't have to come around since it's such a hassle. I'm going on a date tomorrow anyway." You respond. He exhales, biting down his bottom lip before a stupid smile comes to his lips. Of course you are. "Alright. See you."

"Wait–" He begins but you hang up the phone on him. He bites down his lip before sighing in frustration. Almost one week wasted, and your date is still happening.

-

You aren't sure why you agreed to a date, maybe to piss off Gojo. But you dread getting ready, wondering if you should show up. It's best to just cancel, again, but you can't risk Kaya getting mad at you, again. Plus, it'll be nice for you to go out with someone else that's not your best friend. You don't necessarily have to date, maybe you'll just make a friend.

You show up at the little restaurant that's near your apartment, your eyes searching for the man she showed you in pictures. Gauges, long black hair, nice face. You think you're in the wrong place or maybe too early, until your eyes finally land on him. He stands up, a big smile appearing on his face.

You try to smile at him, but it comes off as insincere. But he doesn't mind. You walk over to the table he's at and take a seat across from him. When you're seated, he takes a seat again. You feel awkward for sitting down so soon when he introduces himself, "I'm Suguru, it's nice to meet you."