↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨

After everything is cleared up, you make up with Satoru and slowly rebuild your relationship with him. You also begin to invite Megumi and Tsumiki over for dinner. You feel as if you're a small family, especially since the kids are so sweet to you.

You're twenty weeks along and there's a visible bump, and for some reason Satoru smiles like a fool when he sees you. He tries to hide it, but sometimes you see it. It certainly makes you feel better about yourself, so you don't understand why he tries to hide it. Your body is changing, it doesn't feel like your own anymore. You're starting to feel insecure even though you're growing a new life inside of you.

Being in your second trimester is wonderful– Not wonderful exactly since you are pregnant, but wonderful because your morning sickness has died down. You are starting to get more cravings, especially in the middle of the night. That's when you wake up Satoru and he goes out of the apartment because he will do anything for his baby. It's so clear he loves that baby more than anything.

"Hey, Daisuke... What's up?" Satoru puts the phone up to his ear. He had completely forgotten about Daisuke the last couple of weeks. He hadn't even told his friend the great news that he is, in fact, going to become a father. "I'm going to pick up some food."

Satoru listens to what Daisuke has to say, not really caring until Daisuke asks, "Why are you out so late to get food?"

"I never told you, did I?" Satoru begins, walking to the restaurant you wanted food from. "I'm becoming a father, and the– mother of my child has a craving."

"What– I'm– Congrats!" Daisuke ends up saying. So the rumors that Leiko was spreading were true. Satoru is expecting, and you are as well. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you had figured it out." Satoru says before he gets to the entrance of the restaurant. "I have to go. Talk to you soon, bye."

Satoru has never really cared for friendships. At least not ones with non-sorcerers. He had one real friendship, and that's gone. Daisuke is just... Someone he occasionally hangs out with. He doesn't really consider himself to be close enough to Daisuke to go out of his way and share that he's having a baby.

Maybe he should go talk to Daisuke soon, but he has to talk to you about it first. Satoru really doesn't like going out without you anymore, mainly because he feels as if he has to keep an eye on you almost at all times. You can't even see curses, how does he know you'll be safe?

He wants the best for his baby, so he has to make sure you're feeling your best. Which is why he picks up food for you so late at night.

-

"Satoru... Wake up." You tap Satoru's shoulder, trying to get him to wake up. He's been working like crazy the past week, and after getting you food really late last night, he passed out on the bed. Apparently he has today off, but you have an appointment and Satoru swears he wants to be present at every appointment. "Satoru, I can't be late..."

"What?" He groans, about to turn to the other side to be able to sleep more, the bit of sun that enters the room is hitting him and it's annoying him. He wonders what the hell you need since it's so early in the morning.

"My appointment is today." You tell him, which makes him open his eyes. He rushes out of the bed. That was all he needed to hear. Excitement rushes through his body thinking about the fact that he'll be seeing his baby who's the size of a banana.

You walk out of his bedroom to let him get ready in peace. You go to the living room and take a seat on the couch, pulling out your phone to talk to your best friend. She's in a lecture but she's texting you to kill time. She really couldn't care less about what is being said.