↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Satoru finally doesn't cry when he looks at his son. It only took him a month of looking at the baby to get used to it. Satoru just didn't think he could love someone so tiny so much. To think that he'd die for someone that has been alive for a month is baffling, a year ago he wouldn't have believed it. Satoru hates the fact that he has to work since he can't have his baby in his arms at all times.

Both of you are getting adjusted to parenthood– You thought it'd be harder. While it is extremely hard, you have Satoru by your side at all times, and he takes over a lot of the duties. He insists that you rest, and you always take advantage of the opportunity. While you love your baby more than anything, you find yourself more exhausted than ever. Luckily, apart from Satoru, your parents stay with you for a month, as well as Kaya.

You were cramped in the apartment for a month, your parents in the spare bedroom, Satoru staying with you in your room (which he won't leave even after they left, and you don't have the energy to send him back to the other room), and Kaya in the living room. While you wanted to invite Tsumiki and Megumi to meet the baby, you've been so busy and occupied that inviting them over would be too overwhelming. You've tried to ask Satoru if they can move in with you, now more than ever you cry at the thought that the two kids live by themselves, even if you know that they can take care of themselves and that Satoru checks up on them daily.

Luckily everyone is back at their own place within a month, although it feels weird to be left alone with your baby. At first you're absolutely terrified because you've had help the past month, but when you're alone with him, you realize how calm he is. Seiji sleeps the majority of the day that sometimes you have to wake him to feed him, and to do some tummy time with him.

"Oh my sweet baby," You coo when Seiji begins to cry during tummy time. You pick him up and cuddle him. He's just your sleepy little baby. The absolute cutest, even if he's looking just like his father. You smile as he yawns, "Is it time to go to bed, Seiji? Again? You don't let me have any fun with you. Bet if it was Satoru you'd be wide awake."

You go to his nursery, sitting in the rocking chair and rocking back and forth with your baby. One year ago you would've never guessed that you'd be here, rocking your baby back and forth to get him to fall asleep. Your perfect little baby. You're nearly in tears as you think about how he'll grow up and he'll leave you and Satoru. He's just falling asleep and you're thinking about how fast he's growing– He's starting to lift his head, he couldn't do that last week.

You're also dozing off with Seiji, and before you completely fall asleep, you feel someone lift him from your arms which causes your eyes to shoot open. A wave of relief washes over you when you find Satoru. He kisses the top of your head, and smiles at you before he walks over to put Seiji in his crib.

Ever since Satoru told you he loved you, he's become more affectionate. He tells you that he loves you almost daily because after what happened with Suguru he doesn't want to ever risk something happening to you and you not remembering how much he cares for you. But nothing will ever happen to you, he'll find you just in time.

"Let's get you to bed." Satoru says, and you shake your head as you get up from the rocking chair. You yawn but you still say,

"I'm not tired." You walk to the kitchen to get something to eat since your stomach is also growling. Satoru follows behind you. It's a good thing that he's also hungry and that you have a lot of leftover food in the fridge. You feel that Satoru is more clingy than ever, even when Seiji takes most of his time. You don't really mind it though.

"Has he been alright?" Satoru asks and you hum in response. He follows your every step as you get some food out of the fridge. You have to stop moving to face him. You raise a brow before speaking,