↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Almost a week passes after the meetup, and Satoru hears nothing from you. You exchanged numbers, and that was it. Satoru hoped that you'd contact him first because he feels like he'd be pushy and he doesn't want that.

For the first time in his life, Satoru is worried about being perceived as pushy. But that isn't the only thought in his mind, luckily. Or perhaps unluckily because the man is freaking out. He has a million other things on his mind.

He stepped up, told you that he'd be by your side no matter what. Truthfully, he isn't ready to be a father, but he doubts you're ready to be a mother either. The man is just worried... What if you choose to give the baby to him? How will an irresponsible adult like Satoru take care of a baby? He doesn't even know the basics.

Maybe he shouldn't have suggested that, but at the same time he can't have complete strangers raising a Gojo. Maybe he can give the baby to his clan, and that's that. But no, he's not going to allow them to raise his baby.

The man hopes that you'll choose to raise the baby as well because he doubts he'll do it properly if he does it alone. He needs someone there with him, reassuring him that he's doing it well.

Satoru lays down on his bed and looks at the ceiling, taking in every detail about it. He's never looked up at the ceiling of his room, he's too busy to do so. Each night that he lays on his bed, he doesn't have any trouble sleeping. He closes his eyes and immediately falls asleep, but this week it has been different. He's been thinking about his irresponsibility, and about his new life. No matter what you decide to do, this completely changes everything.

He never pictured himself as a father before... And now at night he worries about what kind of father he'll be.

His phone rings, and he's quick to grab it from the nightstand. Your name is displayed on the screen causing this sudden worry to wash over him. He picks up the phone and brings it up to his ear.

"Hey..." You speak. You sound calm, which eases the man a bit. But he still waits anxiously for you to tell him what's up. You hear his breathing on the phone so you know he's there. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Uh... I do have to work, but I can make time. What's up?" He questions. He swears his heart is about to beat out of his chest. Why is he suddenly so nervous?

"I have an ultrasound tomorrow at ten... Do you want to come? I forgot to tell you earlier, sorry. I've been busy with exams." You inform him.

"It's fine. I can make it." He responds. "Can I pick you up?"

"Pick me up? Uh... Sure. I'll send you the address." You hang up the phone, and Satoru lets out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He lays back down on the bed and closes his eyes, thinking about tomorrow. He's beyond nervous, but he's finally able to fall asleep.

-

There's a knock on your door and you quickly get up. You open the door and find Satoru. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, jeans, and his usual sunglasses. You give him a weak smile, and he smiles back.

"How are you?" He asks as you step out. He looks over your outfit, a long yellow dress and an oversized nude jacket.

"I've been better. Morning sickness is kicking my ass." You confess, as you lock the door. Once the door is locked, you both begin to walk. Satoru bites his bottom lip, unsure of how to respond.

"I'm sorry." His voice comes out as low. You can barely hear it. You don't say anything in response. You walk in silence till you get to the parking lot, "Do you want something to eat before the appointment?"

"I already ate, thank you though." You answer. You follow him to the black car, and the man opens the passenger door for you. You get in, and take notice of the luxurious car. You won't have to worry about making ends meet for your baby.

Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara