↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

Satoru moves out not even two days later, promising to still pay for everything. You've had time to process everything, yet you're still as shocked and confused since the moment he announced everything. You're so disappointed in yourself to admit that you've been crying over him. For some reason you feel as if it's your fault because you weren't good enough.

Your relationship was never exclusive so he didn't owe you anything, you knew that. But you still felt as if something was building up. It was the result of your imagination though, and now you're inconsolable. Kaya has been checking up on you, making sure that everything is alright. But it's hard because nothing is alright, and she's trying to comfort you but it doesn't work.

"He's not even handsome, it's okay. You're not missing out. In the end Leiko is the one losing." Kaya says, wrapping her arms around you while you hug a pillow. You cry your heart out, your head not being able to wrap around anything else other than the fact that Satoru's gone. You'd make someone else believe that he's dead by the way you're reacting.

"Why am I not good enough?" You sob, and Kaya swears her heart breaks when she hears this. This wouldn't be happening if she kept her mouth shut in the beginning. She can't help but feel guilty about this. This wouldn't be a problem. "I didn't even think he liked her."

"You're good enough, Satoru is just a dick." She tells you. You can't even believe her words. You're pregnant with his baby, and lived with him, yet he somehow wasn't satisfied with you. And what hurts the most is the fact that he acted as if you two were in some sort of relationship while he was here, yet apparently that meant nothing.

"We were supposed to watch a movie tonight." You share with her, and she pouts.

"Do you still want to watch a movie?" She asks, and you tell her no. You're not in the mood for anything but to cry. Even the happiest movie will make you burst into tears. "Do you want to do something to hurt him?"

"I can't do anything to hurt him." You respond, and she tries to think of something that'll hurt the father of your baby. Then she thinks of something, and she blurts it out before even thinking, "Go on a date!"

"I don't want to go on a date." You cry even more, and Kaya keeps thinking of something else while you try to soothe yourself, "Who'd even want to date a pregnant woman? I look so ugly right now."

"What? How dare you even say that. You're so beautiful. You're glowing when you're not crying." Kaya tries to comfort you, and it doesn't seem to be helping you at all. She isn't so great at comforting people– At least not pregnant women that cry over everything. Although she just doesn't know what to say in this situation. It's something she's never prepared for.

"I regret ever going to that party with you. I would've been just fine staying home." You begin. "I wouldn't be pregnant, I wouldn't have met Satoru, I would be just fine. Working and studying without having to worry about a stupid fucking baby."

"Oh, you don't mean that." She says. She knows that you're excited about this more than anything. It's just your hurt feelings getting the best of you and taking over your words.

"I don't. I'm actually so excited to see my son but–" You keep crying, and Kaya's eyes widen as she gets the idea.

"Do you want to start decorating the nursery?" Kaya proposes and you bury your face into the pillow before refusing. You say something but it's muffled by the pillow, leading Kaya to ask, "What did you say, honey?"

"Satoru wanted to do that together." You inform her, and she laughs. You don't understand why she's laughing, especially since you're so miserable.

"Wouldn't that be great though? Your sort of payback." She tells you, and right now even though you're pissed at him, you can't wrap your head around doing that to him. It just seems cruel. Your stance would be very different if you weren't overemotional.