↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖

"When am I going to meet your parents?" Is a question that you ask Satoru too much. It feels as if it's the hundredth time you ask the question. And every time he answers it, it's vague. He never gives a clear response. Each time you ask and don't get a clear response, you get more and more pissed off.

You try to think the way he does to understand his side of things, but you can't simply understand it. You're not asking him to be your boyfriend– Although in some ways he acts like one. Either way, you're not asking him to introduce you as his future life long partner (although a child is a lifelong commitment) or anything. You're carrying his child, and his family deserves to know that. He hasn't told you about having no contact with his parents, so you're rather curious as to why he's putting this off.

"Do you want a sandwich, babe?" Satoru asks, making you cross your arms. An exasperated sigh leaves your lips before you say,

"I asked you a question. You can't keep ignoring it." His back is turned on you, his face to the stove as he prepares his food. He feels you glare at his back, but he'll act as if everything is fine. "C'mon, Satoru. I'm not getting any younger. Neither is the baby I'm carrying, and they'll pop out at any minute."

"We still have a long way to go before the baby is here." He argues. You scoff before standing up from the chair and walking to your bedroom, slamming the door behind you so he can hear loud and clear that you're not pleased with him. Yet he isn't going to do more than just eat his food before going to work, acting as if the conversation never happened.

He'll make sure to have a plate of food ready for you before leaving. Something that you can quickly warm up in case you get hungry. Which he knows you will since lately you've been eating a lot.

-

Satoru comes home to find you in the living room, folding some clothes. You don't bother to stand up to greet him since you're mad at him. Either way, you don't have to stand up to greet him since you're not dating or anything. You just happen to be pregnant with his child.

He walks over to you, leaning down to kiss your forehead. That usually makes you greet him, but today you stay silent. Satoru knows why you're mad at him, yet he chooses to act dumb. Maybe it'll just make him seem like a dumb fool to you, and make you feel guilty for being mad.

"Did you like the food I made?" Satoru asks, not really noticing that the food sits untouched on the table. Just as he left it. He doesn't receive an answer, just as he expected. He takes off his shades, tossing them onto the coffee table before sitting down next to you. He begins to grab your clothes and help you fold your clothes. Around half the clothes are folded, and that's when he asks, "Are you mad at me?"

You exhale, clearly annoyed. You stand up, leaving your clothes on the couch and walking to your bedroom. He begins to follow you, acting oblivious as to why you're so mad. This isn't the first time you get frustrated over the situation, but it's the first time that you clearly show him that you're unhappy with it.

You slam the door to your room shut, and he's quick to open it. He pays for the apartment, he feels entitled to be able to open the door whenever he wants. "C'mon talk to me."

"C'mon talk to me." You mock, sitting down on your bed. He chuckles at your horrible impression of him before he grabs your hand and pulls you up from the bed. Your lips are pursed together, your brows furrowed. His hands cup your face while he looks into your eyes. You end up forcing yourself to look away. "You should know, Satoru. I know you're not fucking dumb."

"Why are you so insistent on meeting them?" He questions. His words hurt more than you could ever imagine. You're extremely emotional lately. Tears pool up in your eyes, and you try your best to hold them back. "It's not so important–"

"Are you ashamed of me–" Your voice breaks, and it makes Satoru's heart flutter. He didn't mean it to come out like that. "I get I'm not the most ideal person but I'm still carrying your child, Satoru. You can't just keep me hidden forever."

"No. No. I didn't mean it like that. I don't mean it like that." He clears up before you start crying. But it's too late. He feels tears go from your cheeks to his thumbs. Never before had he felt a feeling as agonizing as your tears on his fingertips. Satoru cares a lot about you, after all, you are carrying his son so he's bound to care.

His hands go to yours and he begins to guide you to the mirror in your room. He forces you to look at yourself, while he hugs you from behind. You're still in tears, and he feels his heart shrinking. "Just look at how beautiful you are."

You can't even bring yourself to even look at yourself. It'll make you cry even more. You weren't so sentimental before, but each and every day that's changing. Anything can make you cry– Happy or sad. Satoru's hands go to your bump, his thumbs rubbing circles on it, "So beautiful, so smart, so hardworking, so responsible, so kind. How are you not the most ideal person?"

He kisses the back of your neck. He's so tender with you. He has to be. What kind of monster would he be if he treated the mother of his child coldly. You do as he wishes and begin to look over yourself. Your body is ever-changing, not feeling like your own anymore. Yet Satoru gives you doting eyes every time he looks at you.

"How could I ever be ashamed of you when you're so beautiful?" He continues, covering your neck in gentle kisses. He acts so loving, yet you don't understand why he's so avoidant on meeting his parents.

"Then why do you not want me to meet them?" You question. He's flattering you, and while you know why he's doing it, you also want answers. "You can't just hide from them the fact that you're having a kid."

"It's not about you. It's about them. My parents didn't really pay a big part in my life, so why should they play any part in my child's life?" Satoru answers. It's true, but at the same time there's so much more than that. He doesn't want anyone in the Jujutsu world to find out about him becoming a father. That puts you and his baby in danger, which is the last thing he wants. Only Megumi and Tsumiki know, but he knows nothing will come out of their mouths, mainly because they're yet not connected with anyone in the Jujutsu world, apart from himself. They're just kids. "Can't it be just us?"

"Are you sure they don't want to be grandparents? I feel like you're lying to me..." You confess. He turns you around and pecks your lips. He kisses your cheek. Then the tip of your nose. He kisses all over your face.

"Trust me. I'm doing this for our own good." He tells you. He kneels down and presses a kiss on your bump. "And for our little one. Anything for him."

"Okay... I'll trust you– Did you just say him?!" You realize what he said. You stand shocked, your eyes a bit wide and your mouth opened. He realizes his mistake– Not the first time it happens, sadly. He stands up and wraps his arms around you, a laugh leaving his lips.

"Surprise." He says in between laughs. He sounds so happy. You hug him back and shut your eyes.

You just hope that everything will turn out fine in the end. Both your pregnancy and your relationship with him.