↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝

Satoru tries to think of where you can possibly be. Where did Suguru possibly take you? He recognized the phone's location, and it was Suguru's parents' house. He parked the car to warp there, and when he appears in Suguru's room, it's empty. He exits the room and looks around the house, inspecting every corner. His heart races and it feels as if it's about to beat out of his chest. He's scared of what he'll find– He swears that he'll kill Suguru when he sees him. Get you somewhere safe and then kill Suguru.

He finds your phone, however, it's just that. There's nothing nearby that can trace back to you either, other than your phone. He warps back to his car before continuing his search, and he takes your phone since it can help him. He's brainstorming all the possible places that Suguru has taken you, and he also realizes that he has to explain everything to Kaya.

He doesn't know how he'll explain everything to her while also telling her to not involve the police. But he doesn't worry too much about that, he's mainly worried about your wellbeing and your baby. He has to take deep breaths to calm himself down as he thinks of his next move.

He has to find you before the baby is born, he just isn't sure if he can search every part of the world in due time. But he has to find you before Suguru does anything to you– Once the baby is born, your life hangs on by a thread; it hangs on by a thread now, he should rather say that once your baby is born, your life is over. Unless Suguru has other plans, which is also concerning.

But he'll find you fast enough, he will. He'll make sure of it. Even if it's the last thing he does.

-

Everyday you patiently wait for Satoru to come around and rescue you. Suguru took you to the middle of nowhere to live, at least that's what it feels like. Suguru lets you free, no restraints because you're just too far away to get help from anyone else. Even at night, there's someone always awake watching you, and the small house you're in doesn't muffle any sounds.

You learned that Suguru has two daughters– Not biological, they're like Megumi and Tsumiki. Children that he decided to help. They're helping him out, although you doubt that they know what they're helping with.

You're not sure exactly how much time has passed by– Suguru drugged you before taking you elsewhere, and since then you haven't been able to keep track of time that well. You're sure that at least six weeks have passed though. Each minute that passes, you're closer to giving birth, and each minute that you spend here, you're closer to your death.

Suguru wasn't joking, he was pretty serious. You're sure of it. There's no reason why he'd keep you for so long. And each moment that happens, every small pain, can suggest the end of your life and you're extremely anxious.

"Dinner is ready." There's a knock on the door of your room, and you feel the same nausea that you had every single day for the first trimester of your pregnancy. He usually wants you to accompany him during dinner, but you refuse. You wait till he's asleep to eat something, or until he's not in the mood to accompany you.

You hold your breath until you know that there's no one by your door. Your back lays down on the uncomfortable bed, staring at the ceiling. Each second you spend thinking about a way to escape, you work yourself up, get confident for around an hour and so, and then come crashing down. You can't escape. You can barely keep yourself up for a couple minutes, running away would certainly be too difficult. You have nothing to do so imagining breaking free is the only thought that entertains you.

The door opens, and you lift your head to find Suguru there. He holds a tray with your food, which is a weird gesture, but you can't exactly complain about it. You do wonder why he decides to walk into the room to bring you food, usually he lets it sit.