↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥

The next morning is rather awkward. You don't want to talk to Satoru and he doesn't know how to talk to you. You're going to have to talk eventually since you do live together, and the fact that you had an argument doesn't make you any less pregnant. You'll have to resolve this issue even though you're not too trusting of him.

"Good morning." He finally speaks up after an awkward ten minutes of silence. You want to tell him something, but words won't roll off your tongue. You're set on the silent treatment although you should communicate. Any type of communication right now would result in you crying your heart out. You don't want to cry, but for some reason you can't control when the tears come or stop. "How'd you sleep?"

You don't say anything. Instead you finish doing what you're doing in the kitchen, and you walk back to your room. Satoru takes a deep breath. He knows he fucked up last night. He overreacted. He thinks you're overreacting, but sharing his thoughts on that sure won't end well.

"I'm going to make some pancakes, do you want some?!" He yells, in an attempt to at least hear your voice. He wants to know you didn't go mute. He doesn't have enough time to learn sign language nowadays. As to be expected, you're quiet. He begins to make the pancakes, and decides he'll make some for you– No, for his baby. Just in case you walk out and his baby wants some pancakes.

He smiles as he thinks of his baby. Satoru never really thought he'd be a father. He never really thought of having a serious relationship, let alone a baby; although, his relationship with you isn't serious. He's always viewed life to have a natural order. Before having a baby you get married. He had forgotten how unexpected and random life is, especially when you're careless like he was the night he met you.

But even though this is so unexpected, it's clear he doesn't regret it. In addition this will take so much weight off his shoulders. He won't be pressured into an arranged marriage for the sole purpose to create an heir to pass on his cursed techniques to future generations. It's the reason he initially decided to stick around. If it weren't for that, he wouldn't have been so insistent on keeping the baby– In fact he probably wouldn't have come around. His feelings have clearly changed though. There's genuine excitement when he thinks about his baby.

You finally walk out when he begins to cook the pancakes, and he holds back a smirk. He knew you'd come around. You're wearing a black button up shirt and black pants, and he raises an eyebrow. You're walking towards the door and not the kitchen to ask him for a plate.

"What are you doing?" He asks. You're quiet as you grab a pair of shoes and begin to put them on. You're certainly not going shopping or somewhere fun because this isn't one of your usual outfits. He repeats the question.

"I'm going to work." You answer. He takes the pan off the burner and walks over towards you.

"I thought we agreed that you would stop working." Satoru says and you come to a stop. You furrow your eyebrows.

"We agreed on no such thing." You respond. You continue putting your shoes on. "Plus, just in case, it's the smartest thing for me to have my own income, don't you think?"

"What are you trying to say?" He questions, and you shrug in response. He's never received this type of attitude from you. He has yet to learn so much from you, yet he'll blame it on your pregnancy.

"You do have another family... You never know when you decide it's time to leave and start yet another. I want to make sure I have enough to support my baby on my own." You answer and he takes a deep breath. He has to be patient. That's all he thinks about.

"I don't have another family." He responds, and you chuckle in response. You're not taking him seriously at all. "I'll explain everything to you, just don't go to work, okay? I don't want you to work while you're pregnant."