↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨

Satoru makes a list of everything that is needed at home, making sure to not miss a single item. Missing even the most insignificant item can cause you to burst into tears because out of all other things, that specific item was what you were craving. It always ends up with Satoru going back to the store, of course, a bit annoyed. But there isn't a single thing he wouldn't do.

"Is there anything else you need?" Satoru questions, staring at the almost-finished list. You end up shaking your head, and he raises his brow before asking, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." You nod in response as you walk to the fridge to look at what you can feast on. Lately you've been having this issue where you're hungry and all the food in the kitchen is just not appetizing enough for you to eat. It always leads you to say how "there's nothing to eat" and Satoru can't help but get annoyed because he knows there's a lot of food to eat. But he'll try to accommodate your needs and make something that he knows you'll like.

"Alright, just call me if you need anything from the store." Satoru tells you, and you hum in response. Satoru folds the piece of paper and shoves it into his pocket before standing up and grabbing his car keys. "I'll be back soon, honey."

Your heart melts at the cute pet names that he's picked out for you. You haven't made things official yet, but at this point you doubt it's necessary. You're living together and you're expecting a baby, a label is the last thing you're worried about.

Even if you were to bring it up, Satoru doesn't want to put a label on it. It's the last thing on his mind, and he wouldn't like the idea of putting a label on it, unlike you. You're carrying his child, that's that. It seems like that's all it'll be. But he likes calling you honey. He likes kissing you, cuddling with you, sleeping next to you. And it's not just because you're carrying his child.

Regardless, he doesn't want to put a label on it. A label is certainly the last thing he thinks about while searching and picking out the groceries you need. He has to make sure every product is healthy and good for you. He has to make sure it's the right brand. He has to make sure he gets you the best of the best from the store.

Satoru is so focused on getting groceries that he almost misses someone that walks by. But nothing goes unseen by Satoru. Yet when he turns, there's no one there. He's almost a hundred percent sure that an old friend walked by.

He doesn't put the effort into walking around the store to find them. Instead he focuses on finding the groceries that aren't crossed out on the list. He still has so much to pick out and he's impatient to go back home. The store is full, and he can't stand being around so many people at once.

Satoru picks out what he needs and walks out of the store, hands and arms filled with groceries. He has so much, yet he knows that there's something missing because you always forget about something that's crucial to your cravings. He walks to his car, and his heart drops when he makes out the person that leans on his car. The same person he thought of earlier.

Satoru sighs as he walks up to the car, and up to the person he was thinking about earlier. He opens the trunk, ignoring Suguru as he puts everything in the trunk. Suguru clears his throat, trying to catch Satoru's attention, but Satoru is unbothered. They have nothing to talk about anymore– Although they do, neither of them want to talk about it though.

"Stocking up on diapers?" Suguru asks, making Satoru's blood run cold. He completely freezes, wondering how the hell Suguru got hold of that information. "There's a rumor in Jujutsu society, and you know, everything comes back to me. Based on your reaction, it's true."

"No, I was just confused. Why the hell would I be stocking up on diapers?" Satoru tries to play off, hiding the bags that contain items for his baby; stuff that he just couldn't resist buying. He slams the trunk shut and begins to walk to the driver's side. "I'm supposed to execute you, so be warned. Don't come around."