↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

The apartment is completely chaotic when Megumi and Tsumiki move in. Satoru is the one that handles everything. Packing everything up and unloading it into the spare bedroom. It's a bit hectic, making sure Megumi and Tsumiki feel comfortable in their new space. Also dealing with a newborn baby as well.

Not only is all of this springing on you, but also the fact that you're preparing to meet Satoru's parents. You begin to get ready, preparing a dinner that you hope they'll like. Satoru tries to get you to go out, but you use Seiji as an excuse. You don't want to go out.

"Seiji's crying." Megumi announces, walking from the bedroom to the living room to drown out the cries of the baby. Megumi adores Seiji but he absolutely hates the sound of the baby's cries.

"Yeah, thanks." You respond, a bit annoyed because you can hear the baby screaming. But Megumi doesn't know any better, you know that. You're trying your best to make sure everything is perfect for this dinner, and it's quite hard when you have a crying baby. "Satoru, Seiji is screaming!"

"He left." Tsumiki informs you, causing you to sigh as you put down the spoon that you hold. You run to Seiji's nursery and go to the crying baby. You undo his swaddle, and while you usually smile at his big stretch, this time you're too stressed about finishing everything up.

"Where the fuck is your father when you need him?" You ask the baby. You know Seiji needs a bath, however, adding more things to do to your list is the last thing you need. You need a bath too. You can't help but kiss Seiji's chubby cheeks before you pick him up from the crib and walk out of the nursery. Walking to the living room, you watch as Satoru walks into the front door with some bags. Today was the worst day for him to decide to go grocery shopping. Satoru smiles at you, taking off his shades. "Take the baby. Give him a bath."

"Yes, ma'am." Satoru responds, putting the bags down on the kitchen counter before taking Seiji from your arms. Satoru sniffs the baby head before he presses a kiss on it. "My sweet baby."

You go back to the kitchen to continue the dinner, and while you're focused on assembling the food, you fail to notice Tsumiki coming to your side. You're startled when she opens her mouth, "Do you need any help?"

"No, baby, go play with your dolls." You tell her, looking down at her. She looks a bit confused, and you pat the top of her head before smiling at her, "I got this, honey. Go play with your brother."

"Are you sure?" She asks, and you hum in response. She walks away and you try your best to finish assembling the dish before you finally are able to pop it into the oven. You're about to rush to the other bathroom to take a shower, knowing that Satoru's parents will get here soon, but you hear the doorbell ring.

"Satoru, can you answer the door!" You yell, not wanting to greet his parents while you're like this. You're a complete mess, and even you feel like the word doesn't begin to cover it. Your shirt is stained with milk, baby spit, tomato sauce– You can't even keep up with the stains on your shirt. You know Satoru is still busy bathing Seiji, so you have no option but to walk out of the bathroom, picking a clean shirt and changing out as fast as you can before going to the front door. You take a deep breath before you open the door.

When you open the door, you find Satoru's parents and immediately feel underdressed– You knew that you were going to be underdressed, you just didn't expect his parents to look like this. Their clothes are simple yet they look so good. You hope that they're just some older couple that knocked on the wrong door, but it's clear who they are.

His mother has the same exact hair color as Satoru and big brown eyes, and by the looks of it, Satoru favors her in looks; you wish that as Seiji grows older he begins to look more like that, but you doubt it. His father has graying black hair, and the same blue eyes that your son inherited. They're looking you up and down, clearly judging you by your stylistic choice. You're wearing leggings and a gray v-neck shirt, which is definitely not what they were expecting.