↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

"I could just eat you." You kiss Seiji's tiny feet, and he laughs. You adore his little laughs more than anything. You never thought you could love him more than the day he was born, but your love for him keeps growing more and more each passing day.

At five months old, Seiji looks like a replica of his father. You wait for him to grow more into his features, to look more like you. But he doesn't. You love him either way, even if he looks just like Satoru. Seiji just has the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest rolls. You can have a thousand of him, and as you think that you realize that you're forgetting how horrible childbirth was.

"Are you telling him that you're gonna eat him again?" Satoru asks as he walks to sit by your side. You don't pay attention to him, just looking at your baby. Satoru sits by your side and kisses the temple of your head.

You haven't had the date that you were supposed to have, and you're going out tonight. And instead of getting ready, you're playing around with Seiji. Satoru clears his throat before he says, "Maybe I should handle Seiji while you get ready."

"Why don't you get ready?" You ask as you look over to him. But he is ready. You're about to fight it off but you hear a certain sound that makes you hand the baby to his father. "Change his diaper while I go get ready."

Satoru is clearly annoyed when you hand him Seiji. It's his fault for suggesting that you get ready. It's also baby Seiji's fault for making a mess in his diaper during the worst possible moment. Satoru wastes no time in changing the diaper– Absolutely terrified though, especially after what happened during Seiji's first month of life. Satoru is protected by his infinity, but the room isn't.

"I'm gonna miss you tonight, Seiji." Satoru says, kissing the top of his baby's head. Every night that Satoru has to work, he hates the fact that he won't be able to be close to his baby. But Satoru wants to spend some time alone with you, and that means that he can't bring Seiji. He doesn't like the fact that Seiji is growing up so fast, and every time Satoru looks away the baby seems to learn something new.

He walks back to the living room, where Megumi tries to assemble something with his legos. Satoru smiles, realizing just how lucky he is. Tsumiki and Megumi argue like any pair of siblings, but apart from that, they're very calm kids. Satoru speaks up, "Do you wanna play with Seiji for a bit?"

"Didn't he just shit himself?" Megumi asks, leaving Satoru wide-eyed. Where did Megumi learn that language? Satoru doesn't have a potty mouth, then he remembers that you certainly do. Even around Seiji, even though he scolds you about it. He doesn't want Seiji's first words to be fuck or shit. Apparently those are the only words you know.

"Don't use that language, Megumi." Satoru scolds him, and Megumi rolls his eyes before standing up and walking back to the room. You're in the process of buying a house, and Megumi simply can't wait since he was promised his own room.

Satoru sighs before looking down at his baby. Seiji is stretching his hand out, trying to reach for something. Satoru doesn't know what, and he's trying to find what baby Seiji is looking at. He's cooing at something, and then Satoru's eyes finally land on the fish-shaped toy. Satoru grabs it and hands it to the baby. Seiji grips it, and Satoru just watches.

There's a knock on the door, and Satoru stands up, taking a deep breath to prepare himself to handle Kaya. When he opens the door, he tries his best to smile at her. She looks unamused with his presence, but her expression quickly changes when she sees baby Seiji. She doesn't waste a minute in taking the baby from Satoru's arms.

She's holding the baby in the air, risking that he pukes all over her, but she doesn't care. "My cute little nephew, I've missed you."

"You know it's not just him, right?" Satoru asks, watching as Kaya walks inside. She ignores him, of course she knows. Kaya has met Megumi and Tsumiki a handful of times, and they seem fine. She won't struggle much tonight. Satoru shuts the door. "How are you and Daisuke?"