Chp 15-Twitcam Questions

Niall's POV (Still)

"Are any of the bromances real?" Liam reads from the laptop screen.

And of course, I start to think way too much into it and a blush creeps onto my face as I think about Louis and I. I mentally face palm. I take a large bite of pizza, hoping to distract myself.

Zayn laughs and shakes his head. "I'd like to believe that Ziam is real," he smirks, obviously sarcastic, sending an over dramatic flirty face to Liam.

Liam's face is pure shock. "What?"

Zayn, "Ah, come on, babe. As if you don't know." He winks, causing everyone to burst into laughs.

Liam laughs at the joke and says, "What about you Harry? Who do you ship?"

"Larry Stylinson all the way!"

He pumps his fist to the air, looking at Louis. Louis smiles and wraps his arms around Harry. Then they pretend to snog and hot jealousy bubbles up in my gut.

I must have been shooting daggers from my eyes, because Zayn indiscreetly bumps my shoulder and gives me a 'What's up' look. I shake it off and focus on not being to jealous, which fails.

Louis and Harry right themselves and then Louis' face goes serious.

"Well, what about Nouis?" his voice comes out quiet.

My heart skips a beat and blood rushes to my head. My mouth drops open and the pizza in it almost falls out. Did I hear that right?

The rest of the lads seem to notice his mood change and nod their heads encouragingly.

"Yeah, sure. Nouis may be very real, as well," Liam says, a bit confused.

The shocked look on my face soon fades into a smile as Louis looks at me. There's a hidden emotion swimming in his bright blue eyes that I can't tear my eyes from looking at.

Liam breaks the silence and reads the next question, "'1D_girlie' would like to know 'What have you done on vacation so far?'"

"So far," Harry starts, "we've been swimming plenty of times, played truth or dare, went ATV riding..."

Louis butts in, "And I kicked your ass, Hazzy!"

"Language!" Liam scolds.

"Sorry, daddy," Louis smirks, not looking the least bit sorry.

Harry huffs, "Not by much though!"

"Still, I beat you." Louis sticks out his tongue like a little kid and I laugh. He's such a weirdo.

"We built a sandcastle," I add.

"And we went to a water park!" Zayn remembers.

Harry's face grows pale and he cowards away, knowing that we'll say something about his mishap on the rollercoaster.

Louis smirks at the camera. "Harry, here, practically had a near death experience. Care to explain, Curly?"

"Erm...uh. Well, the rollercoaster got stuck at the top when I was on it...and I kind of freaked out like a little girl..." He mumbles the last part really quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

I munch my last bite of pizza and frown when it's gone.

"I'm gonna get more pizza," I declare and get up to go to the kitchen.

At the counter, I pile some slices onto my plate. I jump when I feel a hand snake around my waist.

"Hey," I recognize Louis' voice.

"Hi, Lou," I say plainly. He grips me tighter.

"Ni, I'm sorry about the Larry Stylinson thing..." he mumbles against my hair.

I take a deep breath. "It's ok."

"No, it's not," he argues. He turns me around to face him.

"I saw your face. I didn't mean to upset you, Ni. I hate it when you're upset." He looks into my eyes and I smile back.

I hug him. "You're so awesome," I chuckle.

He pulls away and kisses the cheek that's not bruised. I bite my pizza and smile with food in my mouth.

"Gross!" he slaps my stomach playfully.

I chew my food loudly and he laughs. "Come on, let's go," he motions to the couch. I grab my plate and trot behind him back to my spot.

The lads immediately stop talking and tension fills the air as we enter. Harry coughs awkwardly and Zayn avoids eye contact, fiddling with the hem of his t shirt.

"Hello, boys..." Louis questions.

"Erm, hi," Liam says.

"What were you talking about?" I ask.

"Nothing," Zayn says quickly.

"Ok," I say slowly. I make a mental note to check the twitcam on YouTube later.

"So..." I lean forward and check the laptop for more suggested questions.

"...'Livvy02' would like to know why my face is bruised..."

The tension seems to thicken as I begin to answer the question. All of us know what really happened, but we follow Simon's orders and I lie. "Well, when you slip in the kitchen and knock you're head on a counter, it's gonna leave a mark for a while," I laugh, almost forgetting that I'm completely lying.

"Clumsy little leprachaun," Louis ruffles up my hair, going along with the fib.

I yawn and the rest of the lads notice.

"Well, I think it's about time to end this twitcam. Niall's looking a bit tired," Liam declares.

I nod and rest my head on Louis' shoulder.

"It was nice talking to you!" Harry waves bye as does everyone else.

"Until next time, this has been a twitcam featuring...One Direction!" Louis says in a low announcer-like voice.

"Goodnight everybody, and remember, don't brush your teeth with dirty socks." You can geuss that Louis came up with that one.

The twitcam ends as Liam presses stop and Zayn says, "Alright, that was fun. Simon should be happy with it."

He, Harry and Liam decide to head up to bed, leaving Louis and I cuddling on the couch.

"Niall..." Louis' soft voice mumbles against my hair.

My eyes close and I hum in response.

"We should go to bed."

I say, "We are."

I feel his chuckle against my chest. "You're too tired to walk up the stairs?" he asks, amused.

I nod and cuddle into him some more.

"Alright, then scootch over," he says and slides behind me. The couch is really small so we're squished together. Not that I'm complaining; it's really nice. I notice how we've not really been doing too much sleeping in the bedrooms we chose. I either sleep in Louis' bed, Louis sleeps in my bed and Harry gets booted to his room, or we fall asleep on this couch. Not that I'm complaining.

His arms wrap around my waist, holding me close. His soft breath tickles the back of my neck as his breathing slows and soon we both fall asleep, but not before I catch three faint words pass by Louis' lips.

"I love you."

-----

Author's note

Well???? How did you like the chapter? Credit to DarlingLove2001 for helping me come up with some twitcam questions!