Chp 20-Interrupted

Author's note

Ok, just a filler chapter but warning: contains more Nouis action! Not a lot, but still some quite inappropriate stuff :D enjoyyyy the ending! And thanks for over 100 votes! Much appreciated :DDD

-----

Louis' POV (Still)

"I'm gonna go find Zayn. Are you okay here?" Liam yells over the loud music.

I nod, sitting on a nearby bar stool and watch as he disappears into the mass of clubbers. I begin to think of what happened with Niall. I kissed him and I liked it. And he kissed me back. I mean, I know we were, and still are drunk, but it felt so right, like we both wanted it. We hadn't had a chance to talk about it together because Niall's drunker than a door knob and I'm not any more sober. I guess I'll just have to wait until we're both sober tomorrow, or rather later today as it's already 2 in the morning.

I want to go find Niall. I get up, even though Liam told me not to, and head into the crowd.

"Niall, babe!" I slur, once I spot a head of blonde hair bouncing through the dance floor.

"Louuuuuuuuu!" He yells, holding up another beer. I laugh uncontrollably and he hurries over to me. He stumbles over his feet, and falls onto me. We land in a heap on the floor, both too drunk to move.

He plays with my hair, fluffing it, while I get lost in his endless blue eyes. I see four of them, fuzzy like a bumblebee.

"I love you, Louis!" He whispers into my ear. I nod and rest my head on his lap.

My hand moves to his upper thigh, stroking it. Niall lets out a moan and manages to stutter out, "C-can we go...somewhere... private?"

I vaguely remember promising that we both won't be drunk next time we kiss but I can't hold back the feelings that overwhelm me every time I get near him. I nod eagerly and we get up off the floor and head into a private room. It's dimly lit with a velvety couch and matching curtains. I draw them shut after we enter and immediately fall onto the couch with Niall. We kiss eagerly, so much more drunk than before.

I lift his shirt off of him and toss it across the small room. I trail gentle kisses down his slightly toned belly and stop just at his v-line.

Then I move up to his lips and our tongues immediately play together. He suddenly whispers, "Touch me."

I break away, foreheads still touching. "What?"

"Touch me," he repeats, practically begging.

"Like...?" I motion down to his hardening member. He nods slightly. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly bring my hand so it rests over the zipper of his jeans. He gasps.

I take that as a good sign, and push down with a bit more pressure. He moans loudly over the music. Then, I painstakingly slowly take the zipper and pull it down. His face is almost tortured and he looks like he needs a release. I fiddle with the button and finally pull his jeans down his hips, to his knees.

"Lou," he encourages.

I drag a finger along the rim of his underwear and suddenly plunge my hand in. His moan is a reward and I begin to stroke his hardening member, staring at his face of pure bliss. His eyelids flutter closed and he tilts his head back.

"Lou!" He hisses.

Suddenly I feel a tight grip around my waist, hoisting me up. My hand is pulled out and I tip unevenly, but the hands steady me.

"I told you not to move," he says. It sounds like Liam!

"Sorry, Lili. I just wanted to find Nially," I pout.

"Let's leave." He doesn't sound very disturbed that he just caught me and Niall together.

I nod and he grabs me firmly by the back of my shirt. He seems stronger...probably because I'm drunk.

Niall suddenly grabs hold of me, yelling but his words are slurred and my hearing's dimmed.

"Louis!" I hear him say. His face is panicked. He clings to me but Liam pushes him off. That wasn't very nice.

I don't understand why Niall's freaking out. We're just going back home... I wave at him, "Bye bye Niall!"

I'm led into the back seat of a black van, where Liam buckles me up. Weird...I don't remember arriving here in a van.

The last thing I remember before passing out sprawled across the seat, is Niall screaming after me, "That's not Liam!"