Chp 7-Wakey Time

Liam's POV

Twenty minutes after Niall went up to Louis' room with his tea, he still hadn't come down.

"Hey, where's Niall?" I ask.

Zayn and Harry shrug. "I'll go find him," I say before standing. I set my tea down on the coffee table and hop up the stairs. I check Niall's room. Not there. I check the bathroom. Not there. Then I check Louis' room. I open the door as I say, "Niall are-"

I stop myself as I find him asleep with Louis. And might I add, they look quite adorable. Niall's arms wrapped tightly around Louis' chest. Louis is tucked into Niall's grip, looking comfortable. Pink cheeks, slightly ruffled hair, a small smile on both their faces.

If I didn't know better, I'd say they look like a happy couple. All cuddly and in love. But they're just friends... I think...?

I gently close the door, careful not to have it squeak, and head back downstairs.

"Did you find him?" Harry asks.

"Yeah."

He looks like he's expecting an answer.

"Where?"

"Sleeping with Louis," a smirk tugs on my lips.

Zayn and Harry chuckle.

When the film ends, Harry and Zayn announce that they're heading to bed.

"I'm staying up a bit longer," I decide.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," Zayn says.

"'Night," Harry waves.

I whip out my laptop and find a new email from Simon. I click it open and it reads:

"Liam,

I hope the first few days of your vacation have been good. If you haven't figured it out yet, there's a couple shops and restaurants down the beach a walk. Anyways, I was emailing you to inform you of some visitors that should be arriving next week. I'm not going to say who, because that wouldn't be much of a surprise... Anyways, enjoy the rest of your vacation.

-Uncle Si"

Visitors? Who could that possibly be? Family? Fans? Friends? I can't wait! But they're coming next week, so I have to wait. Well, it'll be here sooner than we know it. I'll tell the lads tomorrow morning and maybe we'll place bets on who's coming.

A yawn escapes my lips, signaling that I should go to bed. I shut off my laptop and head upstairs. I quietly climb into bed next to Zayn, who's sound asleep with his face smashed against the pillow. Within seconds, I'm out.

***

In the morning, I'm the first awake, so I start cooking breakfast. Pancakes sound good. I find the ingredients and soon, the batter is sizzling against the hot metal pan.

I hear sloppy footsteps clammer down the stairs and look up to find a tired Zayn.

"Hey, Zayn," I wave the spatula.

He mutters out an incoherent reply before collapsing on the couch. I chuckle and flip the pancakes. Tired man.

As I stack them on plates, Harry appears from upstairs with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so smiley?" I tease.

"I have a date tonight with Cassy!" he chimes in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, fun. Where?"

"I called her this morning and invited her to the splash park," a dorky smile spreads on his face.