Chp 16-Visitors and Omelets!

Not super long, but I haven't updated in a while so here's what I've got :) enjoyyyy! Should be a good ending!

-----

Louis' POV

I awake with a start at the sound of a loud dinging. Niall stirs in my grip and sleepily opens his eyes.

"What was tha-"

"THE VISITORS ARE HERE!" I hear a scream and loud footsteps run down the stairs. I prop up on my elbow to see Liam sprinting towards the door.

He looks through the peep hole and gasps, "No way!"

Upon opening the door, he hugs one of the guests and I see who's here. It's our mums!

I look at Niall and his face is lit up happily at the sight of his mum. We both uncuddle from the couch and run over to them, embracing them tightly.

"I missed you, mum," I whisper, my voice faltering.

She squeezes me tighter, "I missed you too, love."

I feel her hand gently run through my hair and I let out a relaxed sigh. I've missed my mum more than I realized, and I feel so safe with her around.

Then I hear Niall's mum raise her voice and exclaim, "What happened to your face?"

I look over to them. Niall's bruise is much better now than it was before. His cheek and eye have just a hint of black and blue left but even then, that's enough to upset Maura.

"It was an accident mum. I just slipped and hit a counter top," Niall reassures her. Lies...

She gasps. "Oh thank god you're okay, you are okay, right?"

"Yes, mum. I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt anymore," he answers, somewhat annoyed at her overprotectiveness.

Zayn's mum, Tricia, looks around and asks, "Where's my baby boy?"

I chuckle and say, "He's still sleeping. I don't know how, with all that ruckus Liam made," I shoot Liam a joking glare.

Tricia shakes her head, "Of course. I'll go wake him up. It'll be a nice surprise." She smiles and heads up the stairs.

Liam and his mum, Karen, have sat down on a couch, not the one Niall and I slept on, and are catching up. Harry's mum, Anne, followed Tricia upstairs to attempt to wake up her sleepy child. That leaves my mum Johannah, Niall, Niall's mum Maura, and I in the foyer. I usher them into the house and tell them to make themselves at home.

"We'll bring your suitcases upstairs later. You can just leave them here for now," I explain.

Niall suddenly says, "I'm hungry."

His mum laughs a chirp of laughter and ruffles his bed hair.

"I see your appetite hasn't changed," she jokes.

"Let's make a big breakfast in celebration of our mums visiting!" I beam.

Niall nods excitedly and runs over to the table, taking a seat.

"So you're not gonna help me, Ni?"

He huffs and says, "Fine." He trots into the kitchen and opens the fridge, looking at the ingredients.

"What should we make?" he asks, looking at me.

"I was thinking omelets?"

"Yum!" He starts getting out all the ingredients and I get the pans.

I crack the first eggs and pour it into the pan, hearing the sizzle. Niall pours in some chopped onions and peppers and I form it into the shape of an omelet.