Chp 22-Putting the Pieces Together

Niall's POV (Still)

"LOUIS' MISSING!" I scream as I bound through the doorframe, smashing the door shut behind me.

The lads minus Harry look away from their phones and television with confusion.

"Where were you?" Zayn asks first, taking in my drenched figure and bloodshot face.

"On the beach, it doesn't matter," I wave my hand in the air, "but Louis is missing!" I repeat, close to loosing my cool.

Liam starts, "Well, yeah...he's most likely at a girl's house... We've been over this, Ni."

"NO!" I snap and yell out of frustration. Liam seems to realize that something's really wrong. "He did not go to some slut's house and have sex!!" All the mums hurry into the kitchen upon hearing my distressed scream but I don't notice and continue.

"What do you mean?"

"At the club, a man took him. He thought it was Liam, but I knew it wasn't and I was trying to get him. He took him into a black car," I pause for a breath.

"Then I guess I passed out and when I woke up, we were leaving and I had forgotten. But Louis just called me!" I pull out my phone and show them the first missed call, the one I answered which lasted 24 seconds, and the multiple others I tried to no avail after.

Johannah brings a hand to her mouth and exclaims, "Oh no."

Liam springs into action and dials 911.

He puts it on speaker so everyone can hear, but shushes us so the operator can hear our end.

"911."

"Yes, hello?" He calmly says after they pick up.

"What is your emergency?" The operator asks.

"I'd like to file an abduction report."

"Why do you think there's been an abduction?" She asks, still calm.

"We were at a bar last night, and our friend was taken by a stranger into their car," Liam explains and seems to be staying controlled.

"Do you feel like he's in immediate danger?"

"Yes!" I yell.

"Ok, we are sending emergency units now, what is your location?"

Liam looks to the mums and asks, "Where are we?"

Tricia speaks up and says into the phone, "216 Auburn Crescent, it's a rental house."

"Emergency units should arrive soon. Is there anything you can tell me about the car or the man?"

Everyone turns to me, as I was the last one to see Louis. I stop to think back to when he was taken. I remember leading him to the back room...and doing some naughty things...then the man took him. Tears prick my eyes. I can't help, I don't remember anything.

"I can't remember any details..." I say into the phone, sniffing.

"The police that come to the house will help you recall something, I'm sure of it," Liam comforts. He pats my back and I nod.

Just then the doorbell rings. We all scramble up to get it, but Maura is the one that lets them in. Liam tells the operator that they've arrived and she wishes him luck before they disconnect.

Standing in the front foyer is a young woman officer who holds out her hand to Maura and the others. "I'm Leeza," she greets us with a serious smile. She has long blonde hair that falls down her back, and her eyes are dark. Beside her is another officer, probably in his late 30s. He offers his hand and everyone introduces themselves briefly. He explains, "My name's John. We're going to ask a couple questions to see if we can figure out where your friend is." Out in the drive way are a dozen other cop cars, waiting for orders of where to search.