Chp 28-Meltdown

Niall's POV

"Liam," I say softly.

He turns and looks at me.

"I feel like I'm," I have to take a deep breath. "Gonna throw up."

I guess he must have read my mind because even before I finished he had grabbed a plastic bag and handed it to me.

I shake it out and clutch the sides of it, waiting for what I know will happen. I feel bile rise in my throat and I lean over the bag. I throw up and it really sounds awful. I'd be sick if I was someone else hearing it. But Liam gently rubs my back, saying things like "it's ok" and "you'll be alright".

I'm shaking and dizzy. My head is pounding, and my stomach is churning like a witch's brew. I just feel disgusting. Sweat rolls down the side of my head. I whipe it off with the back of my hand, aggravated.

I can't really place why I'm so aggravated. Maybe because I'm tired of feeling sick, or because I'm just tired. Or maybe I'm just so fucking fed up with Richard taking my Louis that I just want to beat his cowardly ass until he keels over dies. As soon as my stomach's empty I completely break down.

"Ah!" I manage to scream. Tears start to pour down my cheeks, falling to my shirt. I drop the plastic bag to the ground and then my hands go up to my hair and pull it.

"I can't do this!" I say with force.
Liam looks taken aback. He tentatively places a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "What can't you do?"

I sigh exasperatedly. "All of this," I wave my hands in the air, demonstrating to everything. "I don't wanna be sick 'cause it sucks! I want to find Louis because I keep having thoughts that he's hurt and I wanna make sure he's damn well not. I really just want to find Richard and beat the fucking shit outta him!"

"Language!" my mom calls, angered at my word choice.

"Mom, I don't even care. I don't fucking care anymore!" I yell back. My voice drops down to a shaky whisper, "I only care about my Louis."

And that's where I completely lose it. Sobs wrack my body as I cling onto Liam's frame. His strong arms wrap around my shaking body. A hand plays with my hair, trying to calm me down, but it doesn't work like Louis' do.
"Shhhh, Niall. It'll be okay," he whispers.

I just cry some more, and eventually I cry myself to sleep.

Harry's POV

A vibration from my pocket causes me to suddenly jump. I scramble to grab my phone, it could be from Liam.

But when I read the caller I.D. it says Cassy. I haven't talked to her in forever! I've been so caught up with the case I hadn't even remembered to call her.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, where have you been?" She sounds a bit upset.

"Listen, Cassy, a lot had happened. I've been so caught up I forgot to call you."

"What happened?"

"You remember Louis, right?"

"Uh, yeah. You know I am a fan right? I practically know everything about you lads!"

"Oh right." I wonder how much she does know? "Well he's been kidnapped."

"What?! How did I not know about this?" I hear her mumbling to herself, scolding herself for not knowing that.

"We've been trying to keep it from the media...to avoid all that chaos."

"That makes perfect sense! But wouldn't it be helpful if everyone knew about it so they could help track Louis down?" She does have a point but I have a better one.

"We don't want to put our fans' lives in danger. If they know Louis is kidnapped then they'll no doubt try to find him. The man that took Louis is capable of a lot of bad things. He's supposed to still be in jail."

"Oh my god," Cassy breathes.

"Please don't tell anyone," I plead.

"Of course! You have my word, Haz."

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.

She then says, "I can't get out if my shift today at the ice cream parlor. We're short staffed. I wish I could help look. Is there anything else I could help with?"

Hmmm... "I don't think so. Not at the moment, anyways," I smile as if we're talking face to face. She's so kind, that's one thing I love about her. "But thank you."

"No problem. Anything for you lads."

I draw in a heavy breath. "Well, we've got to keep looking, so I've got to go."

"Ok, I'll pray for you." We hang up and I go back to looking out the window.

Then I shoot Liam a call. I ask him if anything new has happened? Niall threw up again and is currently sound asleep with his head resting against the seat buckle, a light blush on his cheeks. I ask is he ok? He had a meltdown but he's doing better now. He said something about not caring about anything except finding his Louis. I thank Liam and wish him the best of luck, as he does for me. We hang up.

I can't help but wonder what Liam meant about Niall's meltdown. Niall said "I only care about my Louis". All the lads and mums care about him, but why did Niall specifically use the word "my"? It's as if he was referring to Louis and him having a different connection than the rest of us.

And how could they both be sick at the same time? None of the other lads have caught Louis' stomach virus. It's only Louis and Niall who have it. How could that be?

I think I'm on to something here, but I'm not quite sure yet. Note to self, talk to Liam.

-----

Author's note
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry this chapter is really short and crappy but I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!!! I've been so busy with soccer and school I've had literally no time to write anything...so sorry it's short and crappy and just a filler but I promise next chapter will have some action! Please vote and comment :D