Chp 19-Shots Shots Shots

Harry's POV

On the car ride there, I text Cassy and invite her to the bar. She replies immediately saying she'd love to. I worry about her driving herself home after so I offer for us to drive her.

"Hey, Tricia?" I ask from the back seat, squished between Niall and Zayn.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if we could quick pick someone up?"

"Yeah sure! And who might this be?"

I blush and say, "Cassy."

"Who's Cassy?" Tricia wiggles her eyebrows suggestively, glancing back through the rear veiw mirror.

Niall interupts, "His girlfriend!"

I smack him playfully and he sniggers along with Zayn and Maura. My blush deepens and Tricia asks, "Where does she live, Harry?"

"Close to the bar," I say and direct her there. Once we arrive, I hop out and greet Cassy at her front door. She's dressed in dark jeans and a striped blouse with some matching jewelry.

"Hey, babe," she smiles and leans in for a kiss. I kiss her quick before we get into the car.

Now on the way to the bar, I explain to her my bet with Niall. She laughs at my stupidity.

"Even I know this won't end well..." she sighs, ruffling my hair.

Niall smiles hugely and pats my back, "I hope you're up for a wild night."

Louis' POV

Karen parks the car at the bar and we all pile out. It's dark out, but light is cast from nearby street lamps and the almost full moon. Soon, Tricia arrives with her load. I immediately walk over to Niall and ask, "Are you excited?"

"Lou, I'm Irish and we're going to a bar. Of course I'm bloody excited!"

I follow after him into the bar and am immediately engulfed with the fimiliar atmosphere. Pounding music, flashing lights, the smell of alcohol, dancing bodies packed together. This is going to be a night to remember...that is if I'm not too drunk.

"Who's coming to the dance floor?" Zayn asks, leading the way. We all follow. The mums disappear, probably distancing themselves to just have a social drink.

The DJ changes to an upbeat song with a wicked beat and excitement rushes through my body. I begin demonstrating my signature pat the dog screw the lightbulb, a goofy grin plastered to my face. Niall and Harry try to copy it, but they fail because you need a certain amount of awesomeness to do it right, and they just don't have it. But I do!

Liam laughs, "Lou, you haven't had even one drink yet!"

"It can only get better from here!" I joke.

Soon, we decide to get drinks. We all take a seat at a party booth and Niall orders the first round. Niall and Harry clink bottles and Niall smirks, "Drink up, mate."

I take a sip of my drink and relax at the burning taste.

"This is awesome," Zayn exclaims.

"What a way to spend the night. Out with my favorite people, getting drunk," Niall laughs.

We all join in because Niall's laugh is just plain contagious. I carelessly throw an arm around his shoulder and mutter, "We are so getting wasted."

Soon, Harry slams his empty bottle to the table and Niall hums.

"Ready for round two?"

Harry nods and I wave at a waitress. She walks over and asks what we'd like.