Chp 4-Dinner and Bowling

Harry's POV

I meet Cassy at her house, which was actually really close to our beach house, and ring her doorbell, waiting on the front porch. Within seconds, the door opens up, and I'm face to face with my beautiful date.

"Hello there," I say and glance at her outfit. Light blue shorts matched with a white collared blouse and blue sandals, a flower barrette in her silky brunette hair.

"You look smashing," I say.

"Thank you, Harry. You don't look too bad yourself," she giggles.

I lead her to the car, and open the door for her, closing it behind her. Then I drive us the ten minutes to the restaurant she had booked our reservations at. The ride there is nice and Cassy's really easy to talk to, I don't have to force conversation.

"So, Cassy," I start off, after we sit down at a wooden table in the dimly lit restaurant. "Tell me a bit about yourself?"

She takes no time to divulge about herself, "Well, I like cats..."

***

"Hey, lads, I'm home!" I yell as I walk into the house. Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam are on the couch watching a movie and look up to say hi.

"How was your date?" Liam asks.

"Amazing," I say. "You know that ice cream parlor we passed on the beach? She works there!"

Liam says, "So let me guess, we have to go get icecream soon so you can see her."

"Yeah, pretty much."

I set the keys down on the kitchen counter and ask, "Watcha watching?"

"Paranormal Activity Two!" Louis says excitedly.

"Oh, that's-"

"Sh! This is a good part!" he cuts me off.

I watch as the demon rips the girl's blanket off of her and she screams. Louis, Zayn and Liam crack up at it.

"It's supposed to be scary," I point out.

"It is!" Niall whimpers.

Louis hugs him and tells him it's just a movie. I turn and say, "I'm off to bed. 'Night."

"Good night!" they call back, before cracking up again at the not-so scary scary movie.

***

Niall's POV

Paranormal Activity 2 is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen and I don't care about what Louis or Liam or Zayn think. It was seriously freaking me out.

Everytime something scary happens, Louis, Zayn and Liam would crack up and I'd freak out. But Louis would comfort me and tell me it was just a movie, which was nice.

I get up and pop some popcorn because I was feeling hungry again. When I sit back down on the couch between them two, Louis places a hand around my shoulder, hugging me close to his chest. They allow me to hold the food bowl, as I always do.

"Niall," Louis whispers over the movie.

I turn to face him, shoving a handfull of popcorn into my mouth.

"You have butter all over your face," he smiles.

"Oh," I say and try to lick it off.

He waits for me to give up and then takes a napkin to help me.

"Thanks," I let out a slight laugh.

"No problem," he smiles sweetly. I turn back to watch the movie, but he continues to stare at my face. My cheeks blush and I check my face for butter again.