The Killer

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

He stood there watching, marveled almost to tears by the sight before him. Red and blue lights flickered repeatedly creating a euphoric feeling. He could hear the faint voices of the police and forensic officers as they speculated who might have done it. He knew they were nowhere close to the truth. Yet they felt superior in this situation, they were brave and daring enough to come out to this end of town at such an ungodly hour because they wore barges and tucked guns in their waistlines. He reached out to scratch the back of his right ear as he thought this. It was out of habit.
David's attention turned to approaching headlights. A blue Mazda he knew all too well pulled up and parked next to the glaring lights, and out came the pretiest young woman he had ever laid eyes on. He loved to watch her struggle with the puzzles, so much so he feared this would become his new muse. David could feel the stinging pain as mosquitoes fed on him; but remained unmoved. The site unfolding before him was far too pleasaurable. He smirked as the camera lights flickered, with forensics hovering over his most recent victim. He would win, again.

Please remember to vote and comment!😊