Mistakes

David is watching the news when it hits him, there is one tinny leak that could sink his entire ship

David is watching the news when it hits him, there is one tinny leak that could sink his entire ship. She saw me! He thinks out loud as he gets on his feet. He stands in his living room for a moment, wondering how he could have been so stupid. One thing is for sure, anyone would come out and say they saw a stranger outside the home of a dead woman, as soon as they realized it. David grabs his jacket, and slips his watch into his wrist before hastily leaving the house. As he drives across the small blissful town, David can hear the police siren. Given the sound travel, he is almost certain they are going in the exact same direction, and this complicates matters. He realizes he also has another problem; he does not know the old woman’s house. Shit! He curses as he swerves into the furthest parking lot from the street where Jean’s house is. If she was walking by that late at night, and factoring in the paranoia of older persons about being outside at night, chances are she lives close-by. David’s eyes dart across the street, and between homes as he crosses out the less possible houses in a mental checkbox. There is one particular house that has countless flower vases outside. In the driveway, there is an old Toyota Camry. As he gets closer to the house, the make and color of the curtains confirm his guess, and he makes his way to the back. Luckily, the gate is unlocked. Unfortunately, the door is locked, and the police siren draws closer. David realizes he must think fast. If the door had been unlocked, he would walk in and put her to sleep with ease. Given the current circumstances, he decides to play nice, hoping against all odds that she does not join any dots.

We are back! Rem to vote...all you have to do is press the orange vote button at the end of the page🙃🙃