Third Person's POV

He watched as she swayed her hips, heading for the door and everything in him called him to action

He watched as she swayed her hips, heading for the door and everything in him called him to action. Slowly, David tiptoed back to the kitchen and grabbed her longest kitchen knife. He tiptoed hurriedly back in time for her to realize he was not speaking. David was standing close enough to Jean to smell he freshly shampooed hair, and the night cream on her skin. He took a deep breath as Jean turned around, and drove the knife through her, feeling as it pierced through her organs, literally taking her breath away. Jean screamed as she struggled to pull the knife out, and David hastily shut her up by cupping her mouth as hard as he could. He dragged her aching body back into the kitchen, imagining all the things he would do to her. He was in no hurry.
"You nar...narcisss..istic son of a..." Jean started to say but then realized he was not paying attention. He was pulling drawers and opening cabinets. She had no idea what he was looking for. She looked around, thinking if she ran upstairs, he would catch up. Her best bet was the door. Slowly, she started crawling towards the door, trying not to catch David's attention. He was bent over the sink, cleaning something. Jean dragged her badly aching body halfway across the room before he attacked again, and again, and again, and it felt to her as if he never stopped; until she stopped feeling. David tied her up, and for the second time, dragged her back into the kitchen.

How are we doing?
Comment_vote_share💫
Thank you for reading!🤍🤍🤍